Author Topic: CSS Results for December 7  (Read 2680 times)

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
CSS Results for December 7
« on: December 07, 2006, 02:07:33 PM »
This week has been riddled with complications. Yesterday and today, press conference prëemptions for the east, and then today, a FRTSC and Bank of Price. While there were some truly impressive garfs on the trailer...

[note: it is not  a good thing when your difference exceeds your bid.]

...there were a few overbids on the car, but none nearly as bad as the Stage Player, who bid $11K higher than his nearest overbidding pal. It can be said without a shred of doubt that today the Stage Player .

But on the good side of things, there were not one, not two, but three DSWs, two on the trailer and one on the car! heels came within $80 of the trailer, and RobertSearcy within $139. And after suffering quite a number of setbacks in the past week, apeminkie DSWs on the car and finally picks up some good points and cash.

Will we have a full show tomorrow? Will we have the return of the CSS locks? Tune in tomorrow for Double the Values, Double the Fun Friday, here on Golden Road!

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Results for December 7, 2006 -- Game 56
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
Re: CSS Results for December 7
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 02:57:40 PM »
First of all, Robert deserves just as much credit as I do. I know everyone probably thought we were nuts. But I just got the feeling that the trailer showcase would be fairly expensive, so I felt the need to go for it, and obviously, Robert did too. Sorry I $59-upped you, Robert, but I needed this. :-)

Rivalry update: it's now 11-10 in my favor. As usual, Armadillo got me on the car, but it wasn't enough to take me down. :-D

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 03:09:38 PM »
No problem Heels.....you were just playing CSS (and luckily guessed how many thousands and hundreds I had with 41 stuck on the end  :-D ).

I'm glad to get another DSW and the points.  I need that after the evil showcases of last week.

Offline JohnHolder

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 03:48:56 PM »
I missed CSS (actually missed the entire portion of the show that made it to air in the East after the pre-emption), and today would have been another example of my recent pattern: a mega-garf coupled with an overbid.  At least I didn't hurt my average today. :)

John

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 04:47:02 PM »
Well my good luck have ended with a overbid on the bank showcase.  (Man Magnums are Evil!! :-x )  Anyway there is always next week.  I think Bully and I have a rivalry starting... :-D

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 05:51:20 PM »
Way to go Heels, Ape and Searcy!

See you all tomorrow for Double Values Fieldsing Friday! :-D
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 06:54:52 PM »
Forget the green-llama-riding rockin'-out banana:

WHOO HOO!  I did it!

Offline Marcello L. Silva

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 07:25:54 PM »
good work *high fives ape*