Author Topic: 3 games left  (Read 3128 times)

Offline 03F5man

• Taking a Bonus Spin
3 games left
« on: November 01, 2011, 11:49:42 PM »
at this point of S40 there r now 3 games that have not been played Clock Game, Golden Road, and Pay The Rent which one do u think will b the next one 2 b played?

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: 3 games left
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 12:15:50 AM »
Since Veteran's Day is coming and GR/PTR are typically first-of-the-day games on special shows (if used at all nowadays), it'll be one of those.  Unless Clock Game suddenly appears.  Frankly, Clock Game belonged in the 70s throwback episode (can't really call it Halloween when Drew's only reference was in the showcase reveal).

Cyclone

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: 3 games left
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 12:28:33 AM »
Clock Game will probably be the next game to be played. All the episodes airing in the 2 weeks (with the exception of Friday, Veteran's Day, and a 2 day turnaround) come from July and August. Odds are that Clock Game will be appearing soon, with Golden Road likely for Veteran's Day.

After what happened with Pay the Rent on last year's Veteran's Day show, I don't think the game will be making an appearance.  :lol:
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.