Author Topic: Merry Christmas All  (Read 2768 times)

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Merry Christmas All
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2011, 07:00:56 PM »
What did everyone get for christmas? All I got was 25 dollar gas card to mobil.  That was it.   Everyone else in my family got more than 1 gift. 

Offline leafsfan17

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2011, 07:04:48 PM »
I got a Dion Phaneuf Toronto Maple Leafs jersey, the new Fortune Street video game for the Nintendo Wii, some socks, some gloves, odor eliminator, some money and Leaf tickets for January 14th against the Rangers
Dr. Pepper: Not recommended for Skype chats

Offline jwatson2973

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 07:10:31 PM »
I've gotten a sweatshirt, The Price is Right Decades Wii game, and Game Party 2 also for Wii.

Offline mysterywedge

• In Contestant's Row
  • Howdy. You're reading blank text.
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2011, 07:23:56 PM »
Absolutely nothing. But someone's getting me Hershey's Kisses on Wednesday... there's something to look forward to.  :biggrin:

Offline themountainclimber

• 9/29/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • Make it a super stretch!
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2011, 07:27:26 PM »
I got:
Zero board game
Wipeout 2 for Wii
Xbox 360 with Kinect
Hole in the Wall for Xbox 360
FL Studio Producer Edition
Visual Basic 6.0
And a book on Visual Basic programming.

I made out this year. :D

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2011, 07:29:42 PM »
What did everyone get for christmas? All I got was 25 dollar gas card to mobil.  That was it.   Everyone else in my family got more than 1 gift.

Chrismas isn't about what you get or how much you get........
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline jmenjes

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Mouseketeer
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2011, 09:22:44 PM »
I got a new toaster oven (to replace my 15-year old unit), a Water-Pik flosser, Bluetooth headphones for my iPod, 4GB of memory for my laptop, a new bike lock, one new book, and some cash.

Mostly practical stuff for me this year.
"You're dead if you aim only for kids.
Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
---Walt Disney

Offline GSB92

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2011, 09:25:00 PM »
I got clothes, a blanket, 2 $15 subway gift cards, and a new wallet.

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2011, 09:31:31 PM »
I got an iPad, Forza Motorsport 4 for the XBOX 360, some gift cards, socks and underwear.
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."

Offline DarkBaron

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2011, 09:37:04 PM »
I get to see my family. A box of chocolates. Like Life. Merry Christmas to all of you.

Offline mrbrown2195

• 11/6/2013
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2011, 09:48:53 PM »
I got the greatest poster of all time.

I gave somebody a warrant for their arrest. :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone!
"Ignoring others is imperative to my Golden Road experience." -me
"I measure trunk sizes by the 'dead hooker standard'." -me
I'm a gif.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2011, 10:14:59 PM »
I received: A 1909 Indian Head cent, a 1912-D Liberty Head nickel, a Canadian "Voyageur" dollar from 1953, a 320GB external hard drive, some high-end shampoo and cologne, a sweater, a total of $35 iTunes credit, $30 Subway credit, gift cards to Burger King and Chili's, and a $30 Verizon phone card.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline Kirsten Vaccaro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Me On February 27, 2016
    • It's My Facebook Page.
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2011, 10:15:59 PM »
Merry Christmas.

I Got The Jeopardy and Wheel Of Fortune Wii games for my Wii System for Christmas.  :biggrin:
A Big Rich Fields Drew Carey And Jeff Davis Fan For Ever From Kirsten

Rich Fields Thanks Kirsten. I pick out and supply all of my own clothing. That light gray suit is hard to pair with shirts and ties... but I think the lavender shirt and purple patterned tie pulled it all together.

My Favorite Announcers On The Price Is Right Are Johnny Olson Rod Roddy Rich Fields Jeff Davis.

I Met And Took Two Pictures With Jeff Davis On May 24, 2012 He Is So Nice And Kind In Person.

Rich Fields said this about Drew Carey will always be the first to defend Drew (Carey). He's one of the most genuine, down to earth people in Hollywood that I've ever met. He was the first to come to me and tell me that the show was going in a different direction. He assured me it was not his decision to let me go and I believe him. No one else was open and honest about it, but Drew was. We've continued working together on different projects and we stay in regular touch. We'll be good friends well into the future.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2011, 11:04:01 PM »
Mostly practical stuff for me this year.

Same here. Got a TomTom for my car, a new camera, sandwich maker, a few CDs, iTunes credit, socks, and some Yankees ornaments.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline wheelfan1991

• Walking the Golden Road
  • "If you overbid ONE MORE TIME!!!"
    • Buy a Vowel Boards
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2011, 11:12:03 PM »
I got a new Android phone, a 2 University of Kentucky sweatshirts, and money. Plus, I got to spend time with my church family this morning and my biological family all afternoon and evening. I had a GREAT day overall!  :-D
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” —Og Mandino