Author Topic: - CSS Unfair Playing Issue - Deadline 1/6/2012  (Read 3435 times)

Offline DJTorgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: - CSS Unfair Playing Issue - Deadline 1/6/2012
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 10:39:05 AM »
It's amazing how hypocritical some people can be when it comes to this, especially when it has been proven some people use the golden-road.net search feature during a game on blogtv, use google for name that tune (One reason why I stopped playing name that tune...) and other things.

I sincerely apologize for this and will end with one message....

I sincerely apologize

sincerely

Think what you want.

---

And because someone will bring it up if I don't, I used the search engine once on CSS ... just to see if I could do it.  I don't remember the exact date, but it was when Wayoshi and I had the exact same bid on something.  I think it was last year.  If it was this year, feel free to give me like twenty additional zeroes or something.

/has had some DUMB luck this CSS
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:45:07 AM by DJTorgo »
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline BigJon

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: - CSS Unfair Playing Issue - Deadline 1/6/2012
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 11:28:39 AM »
Thank you vadernader for stepping up.

I think the 3 of you need to seriously sit down and talk with one another.  It seems that 1 and maybe 2 of you all really kinda wanted to do it, but didn't want to do it etc..... Either way, I can't prevent you all from using whatever resources in the future, but I'd hope that as some people have said.., you take a step back and realize its just for fun..
Since Wayoshi has stated he no longer wants to participate while I'm host, I'll remove him from all leaderboards for this season and remove any cash/points earned for him. 

Yes, Kendall was one of the sources of information, but remember vadernader, one of the 3 of you provided that to Kendall, so it was one of you who demonstrated his frustration with the situation and wanted it to end.  I don't know what personal grudges people have with each other, but I think some things are bigger than this game, and this site... Squash 'em is what i say, or settle them.

Kev347 and Vadernader, if you want to continue to play, you'll have to sit out 3 and 4-week waiting period respectively. You are more welcome to participate again come 1/30/2012 (Kev347) and 2/6/2012 (Vadernader).  Kev gets the lighter penalty for providing additional information.  Kev & Vadernader, if there's anything you want to discuss further, we can do so via PM

Also for everyone else, whether you can see it or not, searching the site for a prize that has known to have been on the show, in my opinion is a form of cheating. [size=78%] It's like being in school and having a test where even though the teacher may not say "it's a closed book test", it's understood.[/size][size=78%] I believe the game should be played as if you yourself were standing at the podium on stage, without a lack of any assistance besides and audience shouting bids at you. [/size]

Let's all reflect, not repeat the past and move forward...  As we have said many times, it is just a game.

No further discussion is needed on this topic.

BigJon's TPIR will live on - CSS Host - 2nd Season; CSS Statistician 3rd Season