Author Topic: TPiR Recap - 1/11/2012 (The Great Price Baby Shower)  (Read 31933 times)

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
Re: TPiR Recap - 1/11/2012 (The Great Price Baby Shower)
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2012, 02:12:24 AM »
I warned him I can make him disappear.

I think you proved it, too! ;)
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline CBSpromoman

• Double Showcase Winner
    • Patrick’s Place
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 11:22:30 AM »
There was a strange error on the rebroadcast of this episode...a double light border with the second one smaller in the upper right section of the screen.

It must have been a network error; I can't believe this wouldn't have been mentioned had it aired this way the first time around.
Visit my blog: Patrick's Place

Offline TPIRZippy

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2012, 09:53:54 PM »
There was a strange error on the rebroadcast of this episode...a double light border with the second one smaller in the upper right section of the screen.

It must have been a network error; I can't believe this wouldn't have been mentioned had it aired this way the first time around.

I saw the same thing and figured it must be WOIO's problem, but now that I think of it, I guess it was the network probably because the 10:59 time/temperature/sponsor thing was fine, and then the Big Brother promo with Julie Chen was the strange double image, along with the beginning of Price, then suddenly it changed to normal.  I'm glad I wasn't seeing things....

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2012, 06:14:31 PM »
It was strange how it fixed itself, too...the extra picture literally zoomed out of existence right behind the light border at the end of the opening.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.