Author Topic: Arrival Time Question  (Read 6780 times)

Offline chris6113

• In the Audience
Arrival Time Question
« on: February 15, 2012, 02:45:22 AM »
Hello all!  In April I will be going to a TPIR taping for the first time in years...  Is it in fact true (as my ticket says) that if you have a ticket from OAC (On-Camera Audiences) and are attending the first taping, that you really only have to arrive at 8:30am as the ticket says?  I'm thinking of the "old days" where you had to show up at 6:00am, but my ticket claims that as long as you follow the instructions (i.e. arriving by 8:30am), you will be guaranteed admittance...  Thank you in advance for your help!!

Offline sayingsorry

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Arrival Time Question
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 10:11:42 PM »
Is it a line voucher or a priority ticket (It says it on the ticket)? With that answer I can help you figure it out

Offline chris6113

• In the Audience
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 10:19:37 PM »
It is a priority ticket.  Thank you in advance for your help!

Offline sayingsorry

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 11:42:26 PM »
Okay so when you get there there will be a separate line for priority, you will see it, usually smaller then the other line. You do not have to wait in line at 4 am, you will be guaranteed admission, but I do suggest getting there around 7, you never know how many priority they give out and whos got turned away from the day before so they could have a ton of priority like they did at a taping I went to last month. Hope this helps let me know if you have any other questions :)

Offline chris6113

• In the Audience
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 11:55:16 PM »
It DOES help - immensely!!!  Thank you!!!   :P

Offline columbear2012

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Times New Roman
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 05:37:45 AM »
All the best of fun to you, Chris-luck is assumed :-)) -use this area for good helps from those that have 'been there,done that', especially in the OCA era.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 05:40:22 AM by columbear2012 »
J.M.J. God love you!

BBC America for 'Dancing With the Stars'-
GSN for games!