Author Topic: First Time, What to Expect?  (Read 15550 times)

Offline bobbya1999

• Outside in Line
First Time, What to Expect?
« on: March 26, 2012, 11:42:38 AM »
I've read some things but want to make sure I get the latest information.

1) I plan on getting a priority ticket for a June taping for what it says on the website 8:30 AM.  What time should I get there, and will I be guaranteed a seat?

2) What time does an "8:30 AM" taping actually start?  It looks like after all the process it begins about 12:30 PM?  Is this about right?

Thanks!

Offline sayingsorry

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: First Time, What to Expect?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 03:40:57 PM »
Well they only have tickets up till May 31st on the website right now so I would stay tuned to this site - http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/The_Price_is_Right and taping dates will be updated there.

There are 2 types of tickets they offer-

Priority - Guaranteed admission if you show up by 8:30, but with my experience at a taping in January they had a LOT of priority from other tapings that got turned away so I would show up early just in case as you never know if you will get turned away or not.

General ticket- You will have to wait in line and hope that you get their early enough so you don't get turned down by too many other general admission in front of you or an over booked priority, as they over book the tapings to ensure full tapings.

They start the processing at 8:30 am is when you get your # of arrival, but the taping starts around 12/12:30 depending on if they are running late that day.

If you have any other questions let me know :)

Good luck!

Offline sayingsorry

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: First Time, What to Expect?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 12:49:19 PM »
Sorry for the double post but it looks like the June Taping Dates have been posted on OCA's website-

June: 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27

Tickets are available for all dates current, and are priority as well so get them asap to guarantee yourself admission to the show- http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/The_Price_is_Right

Good luck and have fun!