Author Topic: END of Fireball's Episode 8: Evil Edition  (Read 34136 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Re: Fireball's Episode 8: Evil Edition -- Showcase #2 (ucb's bid)
« Reply #165 on: February 17, 2007, 04:35:44 PM »
$87,963, he says.

[color=009900]*DING*[/color]  Interesting bid.

ucb, here comes your showcase!

ucb, your showcase features something for every room of the house!

Starting in the home office, we have this...

new computer!

This Dell Dimension desktop computer has an AMD Athlon 64 processor, 80GB hard drive, 1GB of memory, 17" flat-panel monitor, and laser printer.

For your dining room, there's this...

lovely chandelier!

From Schonbeck, the Hamilton chandelier is crafted in beautiful handcut crystal to add elegance to any home.

And in your garage, we have this...

fun motorscooter!

The Tank touring scooter has a 150cc 4-stroke engine with a Walbro carburetor to provide a smooth and quiet ride.  It also features an AM/FM cassette stereo, anti-lock brakes, remote start, and alarm system.

And finally, for your game room, there's this...

sleek jukebox!

The Rowe Encore jukebox plays up to 100 of your favorite CDs and has a title rack display for your CD jackets.

And this showcase can be yours if the price is right!

There you go, ucb.  What do you bid on that?
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #166 on: February 17, 2007, 04:46:02 PM »
ucb-I suggest $13,192.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline ucb2912

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2007, 11:44:52 AM »
Ill bid $13,195, fireball.

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2007, 01:04:06 PM »
Fireball special! :-D

« Reply #169 on: February 18, 2007, 01:06:52 PM »
I'm sorry, Fireball. I've been feeling extremely sick these past few days, and couldn't post. Sorry.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #170 on: February 18, 2007, 04:30:38 PM »
*watching from the comforts of home*

My Spidey-sense indicates a Double Overbid here...  :-(
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

« Reply #171 on: February 18, 2007, 07:46:45 PM »
I highly doubt it. That first showcase looks expensive.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #172 on: February 18, 2007, 09:34:49 PM »
$13,195 for ucb...

[color=009900]*DING*[/color]  *main theme*  ... and we'll have the actual retail prices of those showcases after this.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Re: END of Fireball's Episode 8: Evil Edition
« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2007, 09:53:33 PM »

And it's the moment of truth!

Kourtney, I'm gonna start with you.  You bid $87,963 on your showcase.  The actual retail price of your showcase is...

$99,999!  That's a difference of...

[color=009900]*DING*[/color]  $12,036.  Bully was wrong about a double overbid.  :-P

ucb, you must be closer than that to win.  You bid $13,195.  The actual retail price of your showcase is...

$11,346.

[color=CC0000]*MRRRRRP*[/color]  *Kourtney's section goes wild*  You're over... and Kourtney wins!  [color=009900]*DINGDINGDINGDINGDING*[/color]  *main theme*

ucb, I hope you enjoyed your stay on our show.

You did it, K!  You cleaned the Dob for $108,119!  Go over there with your friends to your prizes.  I'll join ya'll in a minute.

This is The Fireball reminding you to help control the pet population.  Cut off their damn balls.  Peace!

This is Burton Richardson speaking for "Fireball's Price Is Right"--a Mark Goodson Television production.

© MMVII
Price Productions, Inc.
All Rights Reserved

Episode 8 Notes

Total Winnings
Kourtney Wilson - $108,119
ilovesuperball - $23,830
Sean - $6,560
BuddyTom - $600
ucb2912 - $399
tpiradam - $270

(With this episode, Kourtney has now vaulted past Jordanar18 for 4th place all-time with $110,214.)

Showcase #1
Giant RV Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler - $19,253
Catalina 250 Wing Keel Cruiser - $34,816
Two Ford Mustang V6 Coupes Deluxe - $45,930

Showcase #2
Dell Dimension Computer w/Laser Printer - $633
Schonbeck Hamilton Crystal Chandelier - $2,530
Tank 150cc Motorscooter - $1,399
Rowe Encore CD Jukebox - $6,784

Episode 9 is in the works.  Be on the lookout for that sometime in April or May.  BTW, it'll be a non-evil episode. :-D

Offline simpson93

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #174 on: February 18, 2007, 09:56:09 PM »
Great Show Hope I can Play next time as contestant.

« Reply #175 on: February 18, 2007, 10:23:42 PM »
I would have bid perfectly on that showcase with the Mustangs if the flu hadn't kept me from spinning the wheel and possibly winning to the showcase! Ah well, I won an Impala, so I had a good time.

Hey, can someone make a recap of this episode? Godzy said that while he was a member, he saw recaps of HYO episodes as soon as they were done.

(Godzy and I drive off into the sunset in the car.)

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #176 on: February 18, 2007, 11:48:38 PM »
Wow!! I really redeemed myself from the lucky seven debacle.  Now I am 4th in monies?!! Wow!!  :pint:  :pint:

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2007, 06:37:59 AM »

ilovesuperball wrote:
Hey, can someone make a recap of this episode? Godzy said that while he was a member, he saw recaps of HYO episodes as soon as they were done.

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/upn62/BRB_TheFireball/pa8.txt

:-D

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2007, 07:34:46 AM »
$270 lol! :lol: