Author Topic: Cornelius' TPIR Episode 2  (Read 12894 times)

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Cornelius' TPIR Episode 2: IUFB1
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 12:02:52 AM »
I completely misunderstand how we got these podiums with the call-out order...

Oh well, I'm last.  I'm covering my bases with the $802 sandwich.  If I'm wrong, I still go last. :)

Cyclone

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 12:32:52 AM »
Ok cornelius Whos The Winner Of This IFUB? Please
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 12:40:20 AM »
Cornelius: The... (cue: One of you is absolutely right! And you will get a $500 bonus! It goes to the contestant who bid... $519. Come on, TheGRVOfLightning! (cue:
Cornelius: First I got to give TheGRVOfLightning his $500 bonus. But that is just the beginning. You can win this!

Jalin: A new car! (cue: The 2012 Nissan Cube. Made for urban dwellers who want standout styling and high-tech interior features. The Cube. A terrific prize worth: $14,980.

Cornelius: Not only that, TheGRVOfLightning, you can win these four as well.

Jalin: (cue: We have a Microsoft XBox 360 250GB Console, a Nintendo Wii, a Dyson Multi-Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner and Kenmore 10,000 BTU Room Air Conditioner ENERGY STAR®

Cornelius: Now, TheGRVOfLightning, we're playing Poker Game. I'm sure you want to win that car, and in order to win the car, you must win Poker Game. In Poker Game, all you have to do is make a better hand, using the four items that Jalin just described. You will use the two items to build your hand. Go ahead and tell me what you want to get started.
Remember. Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutured!

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 12:54:27 AM »
Ill Take The Wii and XBox 360
The House Can Take The Vacuum Cleaner and The Air Conditioner
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 01:00:14 AM »
Cornelius: All right, the Wii is (ding): $149, and the Xbox 360 is (ding): $299. His hand is 3 nines with a 4 and a 2. Now, TheGRVOfLightning I want to make a deal. You can keep the hand, or you can give it to the house and you can try the cleaner and the air conditioner. What is your choice?

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 01:07:21 AM »
Ill Risk It and Keep My Wii and XBox 360 Thanks
My sports teams are

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 01:13:54 AM »
Cornelius: All right here we go. The price of the vacuum cleaner is (ding): $399 And the air conditioner is (ding): $284. (DING!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!) And Three of a Kind beats one pair. (cue: TheGRVOfLightning, you are a winner. Not only do you win those four prizes, you win that Nissan Cube. And there's no doubt in my mind, we'll see you in the showcases at the end of the show stick around.

Cornelius: Folks, after getting skunked on the first episode, it feels good to start with a winner. And we hope to have another one after this so come on back!

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 08:45:16 AM »
Cornelius: Alright Jalin, we started out with a winner. Who will join us?

Jalin: It's going to be... Athleticsfan! (cue: Come on down! You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Cornelius: Right there is where I want you to be, and folks, here's the next item up for bids.

(cue:
Jalin: It's a pair of mountain bikes. The IRON HORSE Warrior 3.1 26'' Bikes. The dual suspension Warrior 3.1 is ready for anything with optimized shock absorbing performance while maintaining a responsive, nimble ride.

Cornelius: What do you bid, AthleticsFan?

AthleticsFan
OneBidTris
RCPlanes59
Cyclone

Offline AthleticsFan

• In Contestant's Row
    • Strat-O-NASCAR Channel Forum
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 11:14:26 AM »
$575

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 12:48:34 PM »
$598

Offline RCPlanes59

• Double Showcase Winner
    • YouTube
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2012, 02:55:32 PM »
Odd, I've never seen Poker Game played like that.

Let's try $800.
Season 8 (2011-12) CSS 3rd Place

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Cornelius' TPIR Episode 2: IUFB2
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 01:48:04 AM »
The last bikes I bid on weren't that much, so this has $1 written all over it.

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 02:58:28 AM »
If I Were To Bid Id Say $512
My sports teams are

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012, 11:18:36 AM »
Cornelius: The actual retail price of those bikes is: $772! (cue: Come on OneBidTris. We hope to do some more winning. OneBidTris. I have some prizes for you. Behind these doors.

(cue:
Jalin: A new Television set and an exercise trainer. Get the most out of your TV experience, all in a slim and contemporary design. For a stunning Plasma 3D TV with outstanding performance, look no further than Samsung PN60E7000. Samsung Smart TV is your web-enabled portal to connect and chat with friends, stream content including movies and music, and browse the best of the web. Take 3D entertainment to new heights with Samsung Active Full HD 3D, which is paired with Cinema Smooth™ technology for the clearest, most lifelike picture quality on a large 60 in. screen. And second, Easy-to-use1-Touch™controls kick-start you on the fast-track to fitness without having to scroll through the settings. The incredible 0 to 40% incline feature on the X 9i Incline Trainer helps you target and recruit major muscle groups of your hips, quads and glutes, burning up to five times the calories, while the -6 to 0% 1-Touch™ decline capabilities help perfect your cadence and strengthen your legs. The perfect combination of both will have you losing weight, improving your performance and training the right way. The impact of your intensive training is absorbed by the Reflex™ cushioning on the extra-long tread belt that’s engineered to withstand incredible pressure mile after mile. Cornelius?

Cornelius: OneBidTris, we're playing the Bargain Game. We have the TV priced at $1499. We have trainer priced at $1599. All you have to do is pick the bigger bargain. Is it the TV or the trainer?

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »
I believe the Trainer is the bigger bargain.