Author Topic: O Preço Certo with Carlos Cruz (Portuguese TPiR)  (Read 4039 times)

Offline guerreritoboy

• Outside in Line
O Preço Certo with Carlos Cruz (Portuguese TPiR)
« on: July 06, 2012, 10:47:06 PM »
Here is a clip of the Portuguese TPiR with Carlos Cruz

As interesting dates, Used some US cues, like 1972 Showcase Cue 1, 1972 Car Cue and 1972 Ticket Plug and I always thought that used the UK Crowhter/Warman boop or everything similar for a wrong guess, but used a buzzer very close to German and Dutch versions.

Offline AthleticsFan

• In Contestant's Row
    • Strat-O-NASCAR Channel Forum
Re: O Preço Certo with Carlos Cruz (Portuguese TPiR)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 01:49:24 AM »
I Agree on it guerreritoboy, The Portugese Version of TPIR with Carlos Cruz uses all TPiR Cues from the Bob Barker & Dennis James Version back then when it all began in 1972, but i didn't hear any 1976 Cues in this clip (like Bhen, Bean Stalker & Sam).

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 02:17:21 AM »
Did they use, as the "Contestant's Row win cue", an UNUSED CUE from the 1972 package? Did anyone else notice that?
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Off_trak

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 02:56:00 AM »
this guy must get paid by the word... I've never heard "Here's the first item up for bids" sound like a soliloquy before.  :P
"It's a SuperBall prize package worth $11,245!!