Author Topic: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #26  (Read 21629 times)

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #26: PG4
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2012, 11:13:22 AM »
All right, I'll go...wait, that's it?  Woot.

Cyclone

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #26: IUFB5
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2012, 11:32:28 AM »
George, we've given away lots of prizes today, can you keep up the trend by calling down another winner?

I think I can; how about 03F5man?  Come on down, you're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

(applause)(Walking 2007)

I see him getting out of his seat and walking down the aisle, down to the red spot.  Howdy, 03F5man!  Now, Kathleen and Holly are bringing down the next item up for bids!

(Bhen)

It's a pair of portable GPS receivers!

(applause)

From Garmin, this pair of nüvi 3550LM GPS receivers come with FREE lifetime map updates.  The 3550LM offers the most advanced mapping capabilities available in our thinnest 5" high resolution touchscreen navigator. It comes preloaded with maps that feature 3-D landmarks and terrain for North America. It also comes preloaded with more than 8 million points of interest and offers the ability to add your own!

What do you bid on those, 03F5man?

Bidding Order:
03F5man
cu2010
FamilyFeud1994
thepriceis_J
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline 03F5man

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #26: PG4
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2012, 12:05:50 PM »
Im thinkin $500

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2012, 10:05:25 PM »
Whoever puts the sign images on those screens needs to use the correct font. :lol:

$798.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline FamilyFeud1994

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Up for some Bankroll?
    • My Podcast (Drop the Mic)
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2012, 09:04:05 PM »
I will say... $800.  (Sorry I missed my turn earlier; lack of Internet makes me grumpy.)
"YOU ON FAMILY FEUD! THIS AIN'T A COMEDY ROUTINE!"

Perhaps you should practice what you preach, Steve.

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2012, 12:31:28 PM »
$598
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #26: PG5
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2012, 09:41:11 PM »

Actual retail price…$700, thepriceis_J is the winner!

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING(applause)(Walking 2007)

Right up here beside me, thepriceis_J.  You've fought the good fight and have come up here at the right moment.  You're in time to take this home with you!

(door #3 opens)

A new car!

(cheers and applause)(Season 29 car cue)(Janice models it)

The 2012 Suzuki SX4 Crossover AWD!  It comes with standard features plus iPod connectivity, auto-dimming mirror, and all-weather floor mats, the Suzuki SX4.  It's a terrific prize worth $18,489!

We're going to play Let 'em Roll; in a few moments, you'll roll these five cubes down this ramp to win the car, thepriceis_J.  I'm going to give you one roll and a chance to win up to two more rolls, if you know something about these grocery products.  What do we have, George?

(The Cats SP)

First, a 4-ounce. can of Axe Clix body spray.  For those moments when you need to freshen up in a pinch, take Axe with you on the go!

Second, a 32-ounce loaf of Kraft Velveeta cheese.  Great for chili, macaroni and cheese, and many other recipes, make tonight a Velveeta night!

Finally, a 10-count box of S.O.S. steel wool soap pads, for tough stains on pans.  S.O.S. gets them out with little effort!

What is the price of the body spray?

Four ninety-nine.  Is the cheese higher or lower than $4.99?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:54:59 PM by goldroadfanatic »
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2012, 10:29:29 PM »
Lower.

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2012, 10:31:18 PM »
He says it's lower!

BUZZZZZZZZZZZ

But it was higher.  You don't win another roll with that, but you will win one roll if you can tell me if the soap pads are higher or lower than $8.79.

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2012, 10:38:16 PM »
I wonder if that's why it's been a couple of years since I've purchased a block of Velvetta?

I think I bought some of these recently, so I'll go lower.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2012, 10:42:57 PM »
He says lower this time.

DING(applause)

And he's right; you have a total of two rolls, thepriceis_J.  On each cube, there are three cars and cash amounts of $500, $1,000, and $1,500.  Take these five cubes up the stairs and roll them down the chute.  You need to roll five cars to win the car, but you can quit with the money at any time.  Shake the bucket up and let 'em roll!

(I am using the dice roll generator on random.org.  Please select a number from 1 to 20 to determine how many times you'd like to roll the dice).

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2012, 10:54:51 PM »
Let's roll.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2012, 11:02:13 PM »
And here they come….

DING DING DING DING(cheers and applause)

And that was a terrific first roll!  You rolled four cars and $500!  If you want, you can roll that $500 cube again to try and win the car, or you can take $500 and quit.  What would you like to do?

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2012, 11:18:13 PM »
Wow! Let's roll again.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2012, 11:37:47 PM »
It's either a car or some money, folks.   It's coming down the chute and…

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING(cheers and applause)(2007 main theme)

He won the car!  He is a lucky dice roller, ladies and gentlemen!  Congratulations, thepriceis_J!  We have had a terrific show, and maybe we'll have five games out of six won when we come back!