Author Topic: 444dd's Host Your Own Episode 1  (Read 30053 times)

Offline 444dd

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HYO #7 will be in a few months
    • My Youtube
444dd's Host Your Own Episode 1
« on: July 23, 2012, 06:13:28 PM »

Hey Everyone,
Sideshow said I can start my first HYO.  So here we go.
There will be graphics.  Want to give a shout-out to Bigjon, and his Price is Right game.  That is where most of the graphics will come from.  Also one of the games graphics will come from fellow golden-road.net member TPIRighteous

Da Rules:
There will be 48 hours for sign-ups.

I will send players a PM only when they are called down to play. Thereafter it is the contestants' responsibility to watch the thread.

You will have 24 hours to submit your response. Miss one deadline and receive a warning. Miss a second deadline, and you will be replaced immediately. Miss a third time and you will be booted from the game.

If there are circumstances beyond your control, that prevent you from meeting a deadline, please contact me ASAP so we can work something out. Remember it is your responsibility to keep track of the game.

Audience participation is encouraged!

Also do you wan't the green spot in contestants row during the first four guaranteed?  All you have to do is guess my line up for this show.  All games are fair includeing retired ones, except Pay the Rent. They are maybe more then one of a certain type of game (ex: there could be two or more cash games and/or three or more car games). This part is optional, and you do not have to do it to play.

This is my first ever host your own so please go easy on me.

With that it's time to Come On Down!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:15:18 PM by sideshowPA »
That wasn't a showcase, that was an infomercial.

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
Re: 444dd's Host Your Own Episode 1 (Sign-up's)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:17:28 PM »
Nice The Fairly OddParents reference (Da Rules) ;) and sure Ill sign up and Dont make the same errors I have
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 06:22:06 PM by TheGRVOfLightning »
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 06:52:44 PM »
I'll sign up.
Remember. Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutured!

Offline 444dd

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Youtube
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 07:30:31 PM »
I forgot to post this.  The show will be a hour long daytime show.  So I will need 9 people before I can start.  I already have two.

Offline RCPlanes59

• Double Showcase Winner
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 08:15:10 PM »
I am SO excited. 444dd, you've already proved yourself as a reputation for making great graphics, something I honestly feel can make or break a show (do note that good hosting can more than make up for lack of graphics, but I likes me some graphics!). Also noting your past experience from hosting on another forum that shall not be named, I'm excited for this show.

tl;dr I'm in
Season 8 (2011-12) CSS 3rd Place

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 08:37:56 PM »
I most certainly love it when fresh talent arrives. :-D I accept your challenge, sir.

(No guess, however.)
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 09:01:15 PM »
I am SO excited. 444dd, you've already proved yourself as a reputation for making great graphics,

Not to change the subject of HYO signups, but 95% of 444dd's graphics are stolen (saying this because I don't believe he asks them if he can use them, but rather just says "this is courtesy of _____" or nothing at all) from another user or pir.com and copy pasted upon each other....

but yes, the graphics he does take from others are nice and it should be fun to see a HYO with graphics for a change.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline 444dd

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Youtube
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 09:09:29 PM »
Just want to say that yes I have stolen some graphics.  But some of the graphics I have posted on here I just use for my desktop background and I have never calmed the ones I steal as my own.  For this host your own TPIRighteous said I can use one of his games.
Also Vadernader you did not say if you wanted to be in this show.

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 09:10:40 PM »
I will sign up. I have no guess on the lineup
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!

Offline kassilynn

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 09:11:27 PM »
I'll participate (this is my third HYO show as a contestant and of course, my Uncle is in the audience, ready to cheer me on !)

« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 09:14:46 PM by kassilynn »
"Say whatever you want to about me, my artwork, etc, I don't really care.
If you don't want me or even like me, then I'm DAMN sure am not gonna let myself want OR
like YOU !"

^ That's my message to all you haters and people who are negative when it comes to me.

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 09:22:33 PM »
After that last debacle...and I actually won in there somehow without knowing a damn thing about the Ford Explorer I was bidding on (and I am convinced was mispriced)...yes, I'll play.

Cyclone

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 09:27:35 PM »
Just want to say that yes I have stolen some graphics.  But some of the graphics I have posted on here I just use for my desktop background and I have never calmed the ones I steal as my own.  For this host your own TPIRighteous said I can use one of his games.
Also Vadernader you did not say if you wanted to be in this show.

Alright, thanks for clearing things up, I apologize.

After that last debacle...and I actually won in there somehow without knowing a damn thing about the Ford Explorer I was bidding on (and I am convinced was mispriced)...yes, I'll play.

Cyclone

It helps that the host told you the remaining number in the middle prize :P

and yes, I'll join.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 09:29:48 PM by vadernader »
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 10:00:28 PM »
I'll definitely join but I will pass on the guess! Lol.  :-)

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 01:18:45 AM »
It helps that the host told you the remaining number in the middle prize :P

Hence the word "debacle". :P

And yes, it did help. LMAO

Cyclone

Offline 03F5man

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2012, 08:55:11 AM »
Ill take a shot at it