Author Topic: Teddy's TPIR, Episode 10 (MDS 4)  (Read 19999 times)

Offline Teddy

• Double Showcase Winner
  • One of the great multitaskers on G-R.net!
Re: Teddy's TPIR, Episode 10 (MDS 4): Showcases
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2012, 07:17:58 AM »
And your bid is $77,777.

$77,777
FLERBERT419

DING!

(applause)

(TPIR Theme 2007)

And we will be back to reveal the Showcase winner shortly. But first, we're going to show you Moment #2. Lots of people tell me that it's hard to win just one car, but imagine trying to win three! And that's exactly what happened at the beginning of Episode 3, which was also our salute to the great Bob Barker. Let's take a look.

(Episode 3: Completing a Triple Play)

If you can tell me one more time which price is nearest to the actual retail price without going over, you will win all three cars, and get this show off to a hot start! For the win, is it $32,585, $34,850, $38,975 or $40,460?

PATHFINDER20: I am going to go $34,850.

All righty, this is the moment of truth. If we see a "Yes" here, you will win Car #1, Car #2, and Car #3. Now, I'm going to pull this back slowly and hope for the best. Is pathfinder20...going to win all three cars...on our special show...saluting Bob Barker? Let's see!

CLANG-CLANG-CLANG-WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOP!

(wild cheers and applause)

(TPIR Theme 2007)

You did it! You won all three cars! Here's the proof there.

(reveals car's price as $35,480)

Congratulations, pathfinder20! Drive safely.

Offline Teddy

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Teddy's TPIR, Episode 10 (MDS 4)
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2012, 08:50:30 AM »
Hey, welcome back to my tenth show, where hopefully someone will win their Showcase tonight! And remember that if you're within $1,000 of your Showcase, you will win both Showcases and a million bucks! (cheers and applause) OK, it's time to find out who won. wpghi5, we're going to start with you. You had the swimsuits, trips to Hawaii and Jamaica, a Chevy Camaro and a Dodge Challenger. Your bid was $82,000, and the actual retail price is: (low, sad voice) $66,280.

OVER
WPGHI5

MRRRRRRRRP!

You are over, and I'm so sorry. Now Flerbert419, if you do not go over, you will win your Showcase. You had the satellite radio tuner, trips to Seattle, New Orleans and Miami and a Cadillac XTS; you bid $77,777. Actual retail price: (low, sad voice) $61,348.

OVER
FLERBERT419

MRRRRRRRRP!/Losing Horns

You're over as well. Wow, we picked a hell of a time to have the first Double-Overbid in this series! (audience groans) But I hope you both had fun anyway, and we'll see you again soon.

(applause)

Now, on a much happier note, it's time to present Moment #1. From Episode 9, it features an ending you have to see to believe. This Punch-a-Bunch win will forever go down in history as the greatest pricing game win ever. Here it is.

(Episode 9: The Greatest Pricing Game Win Ever!)

On we go to the next hole, right down in the corner. Now, you passed on $250, and you passed on $1,000, and I've just found out that you have won...Oh, man! I can't believe this. I can't believe it at all. You know, there has never been a $25,000 winner in this game. Very few people have been lucky enough to punch out the hole with $10,000 inside, but not $25,000. And also, I'd like to point out that contestants who come up on stage and play a pricing game would usually have to wait their turn at the Big Wheel for a shot at the $25,000...but you won't have to wait for that, because YOU ALREADY GOT THE BIG ONE!

CLANG-CLANG-CLANG-WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOP!

(wild cheers and applause)

(TPIR Theme 2007)

Congratulations, wpghi5! You have just won 25 grand in Punch-a-Bunch! There you go, now get out of here.

(cheers and applause)

(TPIR Theme 2007)

Well, here's to ten more shows! Thanks for watching, and I want to remind you to help control the pet population and have your pets spayed or neutered, because it's the right thing to do. See you next time on the daytime Price is Right. Good night, everybody!

(end credits roll)

(random staff member rolls out large cake with the number 10 on top)

GEORGE: This is George Gray speaking for The Price is Right, a FremantleMedia production!

TOTAL WINNINGS:
wpghi5: $72,825
Cyclone: $47,389
pathfinder20: $5,840
Flerbert419: $3,500
RCPlanes59: $2,550
GuyWithFace: $2,500

Next up is Episode 11, which will be a normal daytime show. The floor is now open for comments.

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2012, 12:52:43 PM »
OMG I'm moment #1!  :-D It's still feels great to be the first contestant on your show Teddy to win $25K on Punch-A-Bunch!  :biggrin: It's too bad that both me and Flerbert both went over in our respective Showcases on your monumental 10th show Teddy. But hey I'm sure we both had fun.  :biggrin: Congrats on your 10th show Teddy!  :biggrin:

Offline Teddy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2012, 12:59:38 PM »
OMG I'm moment #1!  :-D It's still feels great to be the first contestant on your show Teddy to win $25K on Punch-A-Bunch!  :biggrin: It's too bad that both me and Flerbert both went over in our respective Showcases on your monumental 10th show Teddy. But hey I'm sure we both had fun.  :biggrin: Congrats on your 10th show Teddy!  :biggrin:
Why, thank you very much! :D I can't wait to see what the next 10 shows will be like.

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2012, 01:02:32 PM »
Why, thank you very much! :D I can't wait to see what the next 10 shows will be like.

Expect me to be in those shows as well hopefully. Lol.  :biggrin: