Author Topic: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 3  (Read 13688 times)

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 3 - Sign Ups
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 02:38:42 PM »
Jalin Brown (my cousin will be the announcer. He ain't Johnny Olsen, but he'll do) (cue: A fortune in cash and prizes will given away if they know when the price is right! RCPlanes59, come on down! Hag, come on down! DarkShockBro, come on down! And TheGRVofLightning, come on down! You are the first contestants on The Price Is Right! (cue: And now, here the host of the Nighttime Price is Right, Cornelius Carter!

Cornelius: Welcome to the Price is Right. Folks, I have news! I have news! I have news you would not believe. We have a big surprise in store for the showcases. And you are not going to believe it, but we'll discuss it later. Right now, here's the first item up for bids on the Nighttime Price is Right!

Jalin: It's a treadmill. The NordicTrack C900 Pro Treadmill is designed to enhance your overall health with its high-tech features and motivational workouts. Dive into intensive training programs without the fear of injuries as four sets of cushioning reduce the impact on your joints. You can also monitor your heart rate and maximize your workout thanks to heart rate sensors built into the handlebars that continuously display your readings on the backlit screen so you keep you in your optimal training zone. Staying cool even on your longest run is a breeze as the built-in AutoBreeze™ Fan automatically matches its speed to your workout.

Cornelius And we will present the prize to whichever one of you bids closet to the price without going over. And the bidding will begin with RCPlanes59.

RCPlanes59
Hag
DarkShockBro
TheGRVofLightning
Remember. Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutured!

Offline RCPlanes59

• Double Showcase Winner
    • YouTube
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 3 - IUFB1
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 10:17:44 AM »
Interesting note: I've been called down in the first four in every episode so far, and I have yet to make it on stage. Let's see if I can change that this time.

$1000
Season 8 (2011-12) CSS 3rd Place

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 11:32:05 AM »
I'll say $1500.
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 03:07:00 PM »
DarkShockBro has less than an hour to get his bid in, or else it is Strike One.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 03:38:21 PM »
Sorry. Also, I have a reason for doing this.

$999
Stop the madness.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 06:02:17 PM »
TheGRVofLightning has one hour to put in his bid or else he will get a strike.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 07:43:57 PM »
Sorry, TheGRVofLightning, you will receive ONE STRIKE.
X

Cornelius: The actual...  (cue: One of you is exactly right! And the person who gets it right on the nose will receive an extra $500! And someone on Contestant's Row is going to be hating himself after I read the bid. It goes to the person who bid $999! Come on up here, DarkShockBro! (cue:

Cornelius: DarkShockBro, here is your $500 bonus. Poor RCPlanes59, over by one dollar. But  DarkShockBro, you and I will walk the GOLDEN ROAD, and the journey begins with this can of baby food.

This can of baby food may help you win that.
(cue:

(cue:
Jalin: A new home theater system! This bundle includes: RCA 50" LCD 1080p 60Hz, 50LB45RQ
RCA RTD317W, DVD Home Theater System with 1080p HDMI Upconvert DVD Player
 6ft HDMI Cable.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:46:22 PM by cornelius »

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 07:56:41 PM »
You win that, DarkShockPro, we go on through the Golden Road, and you could win this as well.

(cue:

(cue:
Jalin: New Outdoor Funiture. First Palazetto Lucca 42 x 84 inch Mosaic Patio Dining Set (Dining Table, 6 Dining Chairs, 2 Spring Chairs, 8 Seat Cushions) Hand-laid slate and marble mosaic table top Top is hand-set and grouted with industrial adhesives Hand-forged wrought iron construction and we've included the Whitehead Redwood Garden Bridge. Create a serene environment in your own backyard with the Whitehead Redwood Single Rail Bridge. Made from the finest California redwood, this bridge ranges in size from 4 feet to 14 feet. With its vast size selection, you can use these bridges to cover a small pond, or simply to make your yard aesthetically pleasing.The angled rails draw attention to the bridge's charming details and elegance.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 08:05:57 PM »
Cornelius: You win that, DarkShockBro, and you go on to the end of the Golden Road. And DarkShockBro, every HYO TPIR hosts tell me that at the end of their Golden Roads, there be a really, really, really nice price waiting. And We are no exception, but DarkShockBro, we have a prize that is more, MORE I say, than $85,000! DarkShockBro, and everyone else, take a look at that!

(cue:

(Jalin: A new Cadillac! The 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV. It’s everything you love about Escalade. Just more of it. Its extended cabin seats up to 8 adults in luxurious comfort and still has almost 30 additional cubic feet of interior space14. In fact, there’s a total of 137.4 cubic feet behind the first row14—the most in its class14 —for luggage or whatever you need to bring along. In addition to tremendous room, the stunning interior features supple, leather-trimmed, 14-way power-adjustable front seats with French-stitched seams, memory settings for 2 drivers and heated and cooled seatbacks and cushions. You’ll also enjoy a premium 10-speaker Bose® 5.1 surround sound system and a leather- and wood-trimmed steering wheel that’s power-adjustable.

Cornelius: I will tell you, DarkShockBro, that the price of the Baby Food is 59 cents. Let's go to the Theater system. We have $61__. Does it end with a 5 or a 9?

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 09:32:21 PM »
First appearance. Perfect bid, and about to play my favorite pricing game. Doesn't get any better than that!  ;)

Anyway, I'll start by saying the 9.
Stop the madness.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 09:40:45 PM »
Cornelius: You said 9, and you are... (ding!) Correct. It is $619. Let's go to the outdoor furniture. Here's the price: $3,__20. Is the missing digit 6, 1, or 9?

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 3 - PG1
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 09:58:52 PM »
Alright! Let's go with the...6.
Stop the madness.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 10:18:22 PM »
Cornelius: He says the six and he is (ding) right again! It is $3,620. Come on, DarkShockBro! Let's go for that Cadillac! Look at the price: $85,__75. To win that Cadillac, DarkShockBro, tell me the missing digit. Is it the 3, 6, 2, or the 0?

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 10:51:18 PM »
*takes a deep breath* Let's go with 0 for the win!!!
Stop the madness.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 10:58:08 PM »
Cornelius: Alright, guys, he's going for the 0. If it's here, you own that Cadillac! I want to give him the car... APR: $85,375 (BUZZ, cue: but I cannot. I am so sorry, DarkShockBro. Now just a moment. I give this kid credit. He played well with this game. DarkShockBro, we might see you in the Showcase at the end of the show stick around.

(cue:
Cornelius: Bummer. I really wanted him to win. There's more Price is Right coming up so stay tuned.