Author Topic: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 4 (Hour Power!)  (Read 19397 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 4 (Hour Power!): PG2
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2012, 08:02:24 PM »
$40?

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2012, 08:10:04 PM »
Cornelius: Okay. He says $40. Is he right? (BUZZ) No. Johan, be careful. (cue: (He crashes). And the game is over. What is the price of those sneakers?

$25

Cornelius: OneBidTris, I'm sorry. I'll see you at the Showcase Showdown later on so don't go anywhere. (cue: We will continue our search for a winner after you see this.
Remember. Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutured!

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2012, 08:24:08 PM »
Cornelius: Jalin, what is the next name on your list?

Jalin: It's going to be TheGRVOfLightning! (cue: Come on down! Tou're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Cornelius: Right there is where I want you to be, TheGRVofLightning. And we're ready for the next item up for bids.

(cue:

Jalin: A new bike. Feel like a Londoner with the cool and stylish Johnny Loco Londoner Deluxe 28'' Women's Beach Cruiser Bike! It has a 19'' steel frame and is equipped with a seven speed internal hub (Nexus-7 by Shimano).

Cornelius: TheGRVofLightning, you start us off.

Bidding order (The name in bold bids first):
RCPlanes59
Pathfinder20
TheGRVofLightning

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2012, 10:28:36 PM »
$507
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 4 (Hour Power!): IUFB3
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2012, 10:44:10 PM »
$600, please

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2012, 05:21:34 PM »
$629.

Offline RCPlanes59

• Double Showcase Winner
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2012, 11:28:56 PM »
Pathfinder you didn't wait 24 hours for me...

EDIT: Let's make this simple. I bid $1, that wouldn't have affected Pathfinder's bid.
Season 8 (2011-12) CSS 3rd Place

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2012, 05:45:26 AM »
Cornelius: And the actual retail price is: $1,240. (cue: And pathfinder20 is going to play a pricing game. Would you join me over here, pathfinder20, and look at what we're playing:

(cue:

Cornelius: Safe Crackers. You have a chance to win two lovely prizes. And Latoya, would you open the safe to show him what he can win.

(She opens)
Jalin: We have a new home office! (cue:

Jalin: First, we have VAIO Z Series Laptop. Blazing speed and peak performance in the thinnest, most portable PC yet. 3rd gen Intel® Core™ i7 quad core processor available Windows® 7 Ultimate available 13.1" LED backlit Full HD display Up to 512GB (256GB x 2) solid state drive with RAID 0.

Jalin: And the Tribeca Loft Black Home Office Group,  Quality constructed of hardwood solids and veneers, Hand-rubbed Distressed Black paint finish, Letter/legal-size lateral file and 2 Open hutches; 1 hutch with doors.

Jalin: And we have a new printer. The HP LaserJet Pro. Share your printer with multiple people Easy printer setup without using a CD HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology. It's a Safe Crackers' prize worth: $5,320.

Cornelius: Close that safe, Latoya and make sure it's lock. Now Pathfinder20, The only thing I want you to focus on is the printer. Because the price of the printer is also the combination of the safe. Now I will tell you that there is a 3, there is a 4, and there is a 5. Now numbers don't repeat, meaning you can use each number only once. So please set the combination and let's see you win.

(cue:

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 4 (Hour Power!): PG3
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2012, 09:38:37 PM »
Interesting....No zeros in the price....

Turns dials to $345. 

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2012, 08:11:54 AM »
Cornelius: He sets the dial to 345. Now turn the wheel. And let's see if it opens. (It does) (Ding ding ding ding ding) (cue: You are a winner, Pathfinder20! And good luck with all those prizes.

Cornelius: Folks, we busting out the Big Wheel, because the Showcase Showdown is next. So stay tuned.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2012, 08:34:12 AM »
Jalin: Promotional consideration paid for by the following:

Cornelius: It is wheel spinning Time here on The Price is Right. Vanziedorcede will spin the wheel first. Then OneBidTris, and finally Pathfinder20. The objective is simple. Which ever one of you gets closest to $1 without going over will be in the Showcase at the end of the show. You go over one dollar, you're out. Now if you get $1 on one spin or a combination of two spins, you will win $1,000 and a bonus spin. Land on the Green Sections you get $10,000 more. But land on the $1 again, and you will get $25,000 more. So Vanziedorcede, get to spinning.

(Please pick two numbers between 1 and 20, and what score you would stop on.)

Offline vanziedorcede

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 4 (Hour Power!): SCSD1
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2012, 04:43:01 AM »
8 and 15. Stop at .80

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2012, 08:00:18 AM »
Cornelius: Here we go. Vanziedocede spinning the wheel, trying to redeem himself from his loss on Lucky Seven. And the Wheel is coming to a stop on:

Cornelius: 40. And he wants to spin again, so here we go. Anything less than 60 and you're still in. And this could be good. The wheel is stopping on:

Cornelius: Walk over here, Vanziedorcede. He leads with 85 cents. OnebidTris, it's your turn. You need to beat .85 cents to stick around.

(Two number between 1 and 20, please)

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »
3 and 9, stay at any number at or above vanzie

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2012, 10:29:03 AM »
Cornelius: OneBidTris is spinning the wheel, folks. OneBidTris needs to beat .85 cents, and he's not gonna do it on one spin.

Cornelius: Spin again, OneBidTris. You need between 55 and 70 to stay alive. Round and round the wheel goes. And this isn't going to work.

Cornelius: 70 cents isn't enough, OneBidTris, but thank you for being on the show. Vanziedocede is sitting pretty with 85 cents, but here comes pathfinder20 looking to beat him.

(Two numbers between 1 and 20, please)