Author Topic: Hãy Chọn Giá Dúng (Vietnam)  (Read 3827 times)

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Hãy Chọn Giá Dúng (Vietnam)
« on: October 18, 2012, 05:05:56 AM »
Quite a few full episodes, all about an hour each, which I found while browsing on YouTube. Games are listed with their English names, and there are several classic cues from the American version.

While I myself do not speak Vietnamese, I am reasonably certain that someone here will enjoy them. :-)

* June 15 (Spelling Bee, Grocery Game {I do believe; very strange gameplay, though...}, Plinko {called "ZicZac"}, Grand Game)
* June 22 (Grand Game, Spelling Bee, Grocery Game{?}, Shell Game; debut of new Contestant's Row podiums)
* June 29 (Spelling Bee, Bonus Game, Line 'Em Up {four-digit}, Plinko)
* July 13 (Shell Game, Plinko, Bonkers {five-digit}, Spelling Bee)
* July 27 (Spelling Bee, Line 'Em Up {four-digit}, Plinko, Shell Game)
* Uploaded October 28 (Plinko, Grand Game, Spelling Bee, Bonus Game; has spinning question marks during the opening, not present in the above episodes)

* January 18 (Shell Game, Plinko, Bonkers {five-digit}, Grand Game)
* April 1 (Golden Road, Grocery Game{?}, Spelling Bee, Bonus Game)
* July 8 (Spelling Bee, Golden Road, Grocery Game{?}, Race Game)
* July 15 (Plinko, Grand Game, Spelling Bee, Shell Game; with or without commercials)

There is also this episode uploaded February 26, 2012 that begins shortly before the fifth contestant is called (the last three games being Plinko, Shell Game, and Spelling Bee).
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:09:02 AM by GuyWithFace »
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.