Author Topic: This Week - Return of The Amazing Race - WEEK 1  (Read 604 times)

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
This Week - Return of The Amazing Race - WEEK 1
« on: October 20, 2012, 01:41:06 PM »
Right, Could Everyone please post the 30 games, you think are going to be played on the week that starts on October 22nd 2012.

Good Luck and Have Fun!
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
Re: This Week - Return of The Amazing Race - WEEK 1
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 01:48:50 PM »
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
Re: This Week - Return of The Amazing Race - WEEK 1
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 02:15:06 PM »
Recieved a PM about this, You may send me your guesses in a PM or On this thread
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United