Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune - Horrible Edits?  (Read 1252 times)

Offline PriceFan07

• Double Showcase Winner
Wheel of Fortune - Horrible Edits?
« on: November 02, 2012, 12:54:56 AM »
Maybe this is just my particular station airing WoF this year that is making their own terrible edits & cuts to the show to allow for their daily lotto draw at the end, but I'm noticing that the show is EXTREMELY close on time every day...Pat doesn't even say "Vanna & I will be back in a moment" after the bonus round and on today's episode he didn't even show where the Million Dollar envelope was on the bonus wheel. If it's just this one station I think I'll be finding another station to record 'Wheel' because it's getting really annoying and makes the show seem very cheap.
Get Ready to Price the Prize!
George Gray! Rachel Reynolds! Amber Lancaster! Manuela Arbelaez! Alexis Gaube! And James O'Halloran!
As we play the fabulous, sixty-minute Price is Right!
And here's the star of The Price is Right - Drew Carey!

Offline William

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Thanks for the memories, Bob!
Re: Wheel of Fortune - Horrible Edits?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 01:04:19 AM »
He showed where it was tonight when I watched it on KHOU.
$1,016,378 cash & prizes given away by me in my HYOs!

Offline temptation1979ga

• Double Showcase Winner
    • The Price is Right episode trading
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 10:44:23 AM »
Yeah, it must be something your station is doing. Pat took quite a while explaining where the million dollar wedge was, then they had the Spin ID number. I remember thinking that was about as far as I'd ever heard that "after-puzzle" music play.

Offline kassilynn

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 11:28:33 AM »
on today's episode he didn't even show where the Million Dollar envelope was on the bonus wheel. If it's just this one station I think I'll be finding another station to record 'Wheel' because it's getting really annoying and makes the show seem very cheap.

I didn't see where the Million Dollar envelope was on my station either.
"Say whatever you want to about me, my artwork, etc, I don't really care.
If you don't want me or even like me, then I'm DAMN sure am not gonna let myself want OR
like YOU !"

^ That's my message to all you haters and people who are negative when it comes to me.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 11:54:28 AM »
Yep, just a local anomole, Pat showed where the million was (it was on the I in "WIN").
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 12:27:18 PM »
My affiliate has started cutting out as soon as Pat & Vanna say goodbye, without any of Jim giving the sponsor spiel.

This sounds far worse... and I bet it ends in a couple weeks, because it's the political $$$ overriding these usual circumstances, I guarantee it.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...