Author Topic: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 5 (Hour Power!)  (Read 24816 times)

Offline doctorwho

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 5 (Hour Power!): PG5
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2012, 10:46:40 PM »
I guess I'll keep the 3rd number lower and go lower on the current number.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2012, 11:26:48 PM »
Cornelius: Going on, and the last roll is:

Cornelius: Now, he was rolled a one. Is that right? (Buzz) No, but we already know that this is higher than one. Now this sets up an interesting situation. And if he doesn't win this car, I'll be sick to my stomach. Now, we know that this is higher than one, so light it up.

Cornelius: And we know at the end where you rolled another one, so light that up.

Cornelius: Now when you rolled that 5, you said it is lower. Light it up.

Cornelius: Now then. it all hangs on this 4. If this 4 is lower, you win that Ford Fusion. Now, for the win, and that car, light it up.

(Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding)

ARP: $15,435

(cue:
Cornelius: You are a winner, Doctorwho, go over there and pick up the keys. Very well done. Well, that's four winners out of five, we're try to go five for six after you see this!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:28:54 PM by cornelius »
Remember. Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutured!

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2012, 11:42:29 PM »
Cornelius: Now, Jalin, before I have you call the final contestant, I want to bring to your attention of TheGRVofLightning. He has been here since I walked through those big doors. Now since we have gone to an hour, this HYO has never had a contestant that stayed down in contestants' row throughout the ENTIRE show. Will GRV's luck change here? Let's find out. Who will join us?

Jalin: It's going to be htmlcc92! (cue: Come on down! You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Cornelius: Welcome to the show, htmlcc92. You only have one chance to bid, make it count. Here's the next item up for bids.

(cue:

Jalin: It's a new Bistro set. The Agio  Balmoral 3 Pc. Porcelain Tile Top Bistro Set. Topped with a gorgeous field of mosaic-style inlaid porcelain tiles, designed with elegant historic curves and built to endure seasons of harsh weather without fading or rusting, the Agio Balmoral Bistro Set brings ever-lasting beauty to your landscape. The perfect perch for sipping morning coffee as the sun slowly stretches across the sky, this bistro set features a pair of generously padded swiveling rocker chairs that combine graceful design with convenience and a conforming shape.

Cornelius: Htmlcc92, start us off.

Bidding Order:
OneBidTris
ShatterMySoul99
htmlcc92
TheGRVofLightning

Online htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2012, 12:25:19 AM »
I never envy the last bidders.

Anyways, I'll make my bid: $950
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2012, 01:28:16 AM »
I want to point out that GRV is currently in a banned status.  I don't know if it's for a day, a week, a month, or permanent.  However, it needs to be considered for the purposes of this show.

Personally, for the purposes of the show (nothing to do with his challenge to me whatsoever), I recommend a replacement.

Cyclone

Offline RCPlanes59

• Double Showcase Winner
    • YouTube
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2012, 09:27:02 AM »
I would be honored to be that replacement.
Season 8 (2011-12) CSS 3rd Place

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2012, 09:42:03 AM »
If it's okay with the moderator, be my guest.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2012, 11:26:32 AM »
Well, I have received word that TheGRVofLightning is banned. So since he's banned, RCPlanes59, you may take his place. Bid on the bistro set.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 5 (Hour Power!): IUFB6
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2012, 12:27:58 PM »
Okay, I'm sorry, but we got to move this show along. so RCPlanes59's time is up. Go ahead and bid, OneBidTris.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »
Note to future players:  it's a bit odd to offer to be a replacement, and then make us wait as your time ticks away. 
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2012, 06:29:22 PM »
$1000

Offline ShatterMySoul99

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2012, 06:35:46 PM »
$1001, please.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2012, 06:52:42 PM »
Cornelius: And the actual retail price is... Oh boy, this is going to hurt. The actual retail price is $999. (cue: Come on up here, htmlcc92. Poor OneBidTris, over by a dollar, and ShatterMySoul99 over by two dollars, but htmlcc92, you made that one chance count, and this is what you can win.

Jalin: A new Sauna. (cue: The Finlandia Finlandia Pre-Built Sauna has plenty of room for 2 people, and the latest in relaxation therapy with the Infracolor Infusion Mood Lighting System.

http://priceisright.com/content/images/Game%20Images/price_games_FlipFlop-001.jpg[/img]]
Cornelius: Htmlcc92, we're playing Flip Flop. Now take a look at what we have as the price.

Cornelius: now, you can flip this, and make it:

Cornelius: Or you can flop this and make it:

Cornelius: Or you can flip and flop and make it:

Cornelius: But don't leave it as $8,754. So Htmlcc92, you may flip, you may flop, or you may flip flop. Get to it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 06:55:10 PM by cornelius »

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2012, 10:30:52 PM »
Cornelius: And the actual retail price is... Oh boy, this is going to hurt. The actual retail price is $999.

Hence why I usually deduct a dollar in my bids. ;)

(When I remember.)

Cyclone

Online htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2012, 11:33:30 PM »
We'll wait and see what happens with my choice before we figure out if I made my one chance count... :-|
Based on what I've looked at on spa prices, I'm so torn between flipping or flipping and flopping, though, of course, I could be totally wrong.

Any help from the audience?

Consider my final answer to be flipping to make a price of $7854 if there is no audience input before 10:00 tomorrow morning, please.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:37:08 PM by htmlcc92 »
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.