Author Topic: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 5 (Hour Power!)  (Read 24900 times)

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 5 (Hour Power!)
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2012, 10:58:14 AM »
*grabs ticket*
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2012, 06:02:44 PM »
GuyWithFace, You already have grabbed a ticket.
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2012, 07:11:37 PM »
GuyWithFace, You already have grabbed a ticket.

Disqualified!

Uh...what? :P

Cyclone

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2012, 08:52:29 PM »
*grabs ticket*

I never very rarely miss an HYO show, and for good reason.

*grabs ticket*

Yep, GWF grabbed two tickets.
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 06:31:48 AM »
(cue:
Jalin: Here it comes! We're at the home of America's favorite games, and we're playing for the world's most fabulous prizes! Get set, America, because it's time to come on down! Cyclone, come on down! Hag, come on down! 123123123, come on down! And TheGRVofLightning, come on down! You are the first four contestants on The Price is Right! And now, here's your host, Cornelius Carter!

Cornelius: I welcome you to The Price is Right! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for that lovely welcome. Here is the first item up for bids on our show today!

(cue:

Jalin: It's a new bedroom group. The South Shore SoHo 6-Piece Complete Bedroom group. Rest comfortably in this lovely bedroom group, and we've included a new mattress.

Cornelius:  And that bedroom group will go to anyone of you who bids closest to the actual retail price without going over, and the bidding will begin with Cyclone.

Bidding Order:
Cyclone
Hag
TheGRVofLightning
Remember. Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutured!

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2012, 07:00:30 AM »
Cyclone begin the fight
My sports teams are

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 5 (Hour Power!): IUFB1
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2012, 10:07:42 AM »
GRV, we don't need coaching. :P

And hmm...again no green spot called first. LMAO

Uh...six pieces...let's shoot for $669 because it sounds cool. :D

(Was going to say $666, but decided it must end with a 9 and sounds cooler.)

Cyclone

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2012, 10:21:01 AM »
$850.
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2012, 10:36:04 AM »
$989 please

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2012, 05:44:46 PM »
$670, Yes I'm 1 upping Cyclone
My sports teams are

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2012, 06:21:12 PM »
(cue:
Cornelius: You know these two are going to be battling throughout the show. I got a feeling. It might get ugly. Now, as you heard that, one of you is exactly right and will receive a $500 bonus. It goes to the contestant who bid $669. (cue: Will you join me, Cyclone. Cyclone is going to play our first pricing game on the show today. And Cyclone, look, just look, at what you can win.

(Jalin: A new car! It's the 2012 Nissan Juke. Filled with all your standard equipment, it is the Nissan Juke.

Cornelius: Cyclone, I hope you're good at Math, because we're playing Add 'Em Up. Now I will help you all I can to help you win that car. First, I will tell you that the first number in the price of that car is 1. Now forget about that 1. Focus on the remaining four digits because the remaining four digits will equal 17.

Cornelius: Now, I will give you two Mulligans. These are mistakes. If you make a third mistake, the game is over. Now, I will tell you either the second, third, fourth, or fifth number. Which number do you want to know?

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 06:35:13 PM »
GRV, we don't need coaching. :P

And hmm...again no green spot called first. LMAO

Uh...six pieces...let's shoot for $669 because it sounds cool. :D

(Was going to say $666, but decided it must end with a 9 and sounds cooler.)

Cyclone

I knew once I saw that weird explanation you would exacta ;)

Also, I love Add Em Up! Nice choice cornelius!
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2012, 06:39:48 PM »
Nice try GRV. :D  Knew that was coming, or I would have stuck with $666. LMAO

Now I thought this was a $20,000 car, so this total of 17 starting with a 1 confuses me.  Well, I'll see what happens. :D

I have a good idea of the second digit, and I don't think it ends "95", so we're going to take the fourth digit.

Also, I love Add Em Up! Nice choice cornelius!

I always have weird explanations! :D  Think of it: six pieces, and a bed, great for...I'll stop there.

Cyclone
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:42:29 PM by Cyclone »

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2012, 06:50:11 PM »
cornelius After losing to Cyclone in the Showcases in Episode 1 I'm ready for a Rematch!
My sports teams are

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2012, 06:58:46 PM »
Cornelius: He wants to know the fourth digit, and it is a...

1__,__ 5__

Cornelius: 5. Now let's do a little subtraction. 17 take away 5 equals 12. So think of the three remaining digits that are in that car. Remember, you can make two mistakes, but no more. So give me a number, and we'll see if it's up there.