Author Topic: OILF suggestion  (Read 3751 times)

Offline RCPlanes59

• Double Showcase Winner
    • YouTube
OILF suggestion
« on: November 29, 2012, 11:21:57 PM »
Probably the wrong place to put this.

Considering OILF is getting pretty cluttered with forum games and obituaries, is it possible that sub-threads could be created?
Season 8 (2011-12) CSS 3rd Place

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: OILF suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 11:26:00 PM »
I think considering The Person Below Me got stickied, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have maybe a different section or two for something like those you mentioned. Plus the sports forums have gotten a lot of activity within the past couple of years.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 11:47:14 PM »
Drat, I thought it was a redirective effort to help get rid of the section's completely unnecessary games and obits.

Prizes and RCPlanes think alike I guess :)

As for the question, there are enough subforums, just ignore the topics you don't like or want to see or respond to.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline William

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Thanks for the memories, Bob!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 12:45:22 AM »
I still don't know why The Person Below Me Game got stickied. It's the most pointless out of all the games. It's pretty much The Random Game except a little more fancy...
$1,016,378 cash & prizes given away by me in my HYOs!

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 01:08:35 AM »
Well, it's not stickied anymore. :P
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz