Author Topic: CN School Shooting  (Read 4241 times)

Offline TheBigAK

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: CN School Shooting
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2012, 11:17:39 PM »
This thread was meant to be reflection and to honor.      Please lets not make this political in anyway.
I'm TheBigAK...and I APPROVE this post.

Offline Ton80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 02:02:28 AM »
There are some people who are just evil.  Period.  There is no amount of legislation, no amount of mental health care, no amount of laws that will deter them from doing evil things.  Today, an evil person committed an unspeakable act against innocent children and adults. 

We can try to blame the guns, or the "system", or whatever.  At the end of the day, a defective human being killed children and adults.  The families are left to deal with the consequences of his actions.  There are no answers.  The system didn't fail.  Someone intent on committing unspeakable evil will do so.

It is not my place to forgive.  Only God can do that.  I can only hope that God drags his feet a little, and lets this young man burn in hell for the sins he committed.

"Dear Lord, please bring peace upon the families and friends of the victims.  Please let your blessings fall upon those affected in the hopes that they may find some comfort in the days ahead.  Amen."
Quote from: PriceFanArmadillo
Ton80 is also a three-time Sarcasm Cup champion.

Offline jwatson2973

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 02:06:03 AM »
All I can say is that anyone who kills innocent children is crazy. It's even crazier that he kills himself.

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2012, 04:13:08 AM »
My two cents

Seriously, this guy killed 20 children who had Birthdays, Graduations, Weddings and Many other things in their life cut short by a maniac focused on murdering innocent lives the children and the teachers did nothing wrong so why kill them? It begs an explanation and also thanks to that teacher who locked 14 kids in the bathroom saving them from this evil man.
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2012, 07:29:11 AM »
This thread was meant to be reflection and to honor.      Please lets not make this political in anyway.

Was not my intent, if you're referring to me and my post. My comment, perhaps worded not as well as I'd like, was in regard to people I knew who basically went the political route immediately rather than seeing a larger, more human issue at large here. If you or anyone else interpreted it as directly political, I apologize, honestly was not my intention.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline jacaya

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2012, 02:49:44 PM »

My heart sank when I saw the breaking news around 11:45am CST yesterday. I stood there in shock for the entire news alert on CBS. It sank even more when I heard about the people that were stabbed in China later on that day. Two senseless acts of violence committed on the same day with many repercussions and casualties. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims in Connecticut as well as China.
That's j-a-c-a-y-a. Just As Confused As You Are.

Offline DarkBaron

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2012, 11:22:31 PM »

Offline ASja2002

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2012, 12:12:05 AM »
First QSW!! 2/8/13

Everyone be careful out there!

Offline Survivor21

• In Contestant's Row