Author Topic: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 6 (Hour Power!)  (Read 21186 times)

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 6 (Hour Power!)
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 10:25:00 PM »
Well, once again, I don't have enough to start my TPIR tonight. So I'm gonna wait until Monday afternoon to get started. So people, please sign up and come on down!
Remember. Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutured!

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 10:42:02 PM »
Yo, where are all the players at?  Cornelius runs a good show, so sign up already people!
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2013, 10:47:04 PM »
Cyclone, Lets go back to battle!
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2013, 09:54:12 PM »
I will throw my hat again.

Offline AMGray1986

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 02:27:52 AM »
I'll play...

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 10:31:35 AM »
(cue:
Jalin: Here it comes! We're at the home of America's favorite games, and we're playing for the world's most fabulous prizes! Get set, America, because it's time to come on down! 123123123, come on down! Hag, come on down! GuywithFace, come on down! And DarkShockBro, come on down!  You are the first four contestants on The Price is Right! And now, here's your host, Cornelius Carter!

Cornelius: I welcome you to The Price is Right! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for that lovely welcome. Here is the first item up for bids on our show today!

(cue:

Jalin: It's a new tablet. The  Samsung 11.6" Series 7 XE700T1A-H01US Tablet PC with Intel i5-2467M Processor and Windows 7 Professional with Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option

Cornelius: And we will give that tablet to one of you who bids closest to the actual retail price without going over, and the bidding will start with 123123123.

Hag
GuywithFace
DarkShockBro

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 12:59:22 PM »
I'll go with $509

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 6 (Hour Power!) - IUFB1
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 04:06:30 PM »
$600.
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 06:51:39 PM »
$750.
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 07:48:40 PM »
Eh, why not?

$777.

Stop the madness.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 08:22:37 PM »
Cornelius: And the Bids are in. And the actual retail price is: $1,472,  (cue: DarkShockBro, will you come with me. DarkShockBro is playing our first pricing game today, and it is...

Cornelius: The Bonus Game. DarkShockBro, you know the rules to this game. We got four windows, and each window has a prize. If you get all four windows, you win the bonus. But if you get one window, I hope it says the word "Bonus," and if you succeed, this is your prize.

(cue:

Jalin: A new Entertainment Center. First Camden Black 64" Entertainment Center Wall. Camden Black accents simple forms with quiet traditional reference; gentle curves and a beautiful rustic black finish that lets the character of the wood show through.

Jalin: And secondly, The Samsung 55" Class LED-LCD, The Energy Start 5.0 approved, LED technology in the Samsung 55" LED-LCD HDTV, UE55A consumes an average of 40 percent less power for lower total cost of ownership. LED technology also contains no mercury, which is easier on the environment. The ultra-slim 29.9mm chassis and a thin, 5.2mm bezel design provide a new era of sophistication and efficiency. The ultra-slim style of the Samsung 55" LED-LCD HDTV, UE55A effortlessly draws your eyes to the screen, and its ultra-light design enables easier installation and maintenance. It's a high-impact display that saves space with style. Your message will be heard loud and clear with built-in speakers. It's a Bonus Prize Package worth: $5,467.

Cornelius: Alright. DarkShockBro, let's start with this, Jalin.

(cue:

Jalin: Enjoy your favorite series. It's the complete series of the hit series, Lost.

Cornelius: DarkShockBro, we have the price of $119. Is the actual retail price higher or lower?

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 08:39:15 PM »
Lost is a big show, so I'll go HIGHER.
Stop the madness.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 09:11:55 PM »
Cornelius: He says higher, and he is (ding)...

$159
Higher

Cornelius: Correct, and you win that window. What's next, Jalin?

Jalin: Second, The Magnavox HDD and DVD Recorder with Digital Tuner. Record media in high resolution with the Magnavox 320GB HDD and DVD Recorder. This HDD and DVD Recorder with Digital Tuner lets you watch, forward, rewind or freeze live TV while recording. With a hard drive capacity of 320 GB, you can put an end to disorganized drawers of VHS tapes by selecting media to watch in-menu.

Cornelius: We have a price of $200. Is it actual price higher or lower?

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 6 (Hour Power!) - PG1
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 09:15:08 PM »
HIGHER, please.
Stop the madness.

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Cornelius' TPIR: Episode 6 (Hour Power!) - PG1
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 09:51:12 PM »
Cornelius: He said higher and he is (ding)...

$229
Higher

Cornelius: Right again. You have a 50/50 chance. Let's improve those odds. What's next?

Jalin: Sharp 0.9 cu. ft. Grill 2 Convection Microwave. Make the enhanced browning and crisping possible with the Sharp 900-Watt 0.9 Cubic Foot Convection Microwave. It features double grills that emit radiant heat both under and over the food.

Cornelius: We have $230 as the price. is the actual price higher or lower?