Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Betty White!  (Read 1318 times)

Offline tpirman1982

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My TPIR Fanpage
Happy Birthday, Betty White!
« on: January 17, 2013, 06:14:09 PM »
Happy 91st birthday to Golden Girl, Betty White!

Offline howierules86

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Happy Birthday, Betty White!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 06:40:48 PM »
Happy birthday, Betty! I've really grown to like Hot in Cleveland within the last year or so myself.

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 06:45:14 PM »
Happy birthday and many more to come Betty. :-)
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 08:23:59 PM »
"Thank you for being a friend!" Happy birthday, Betty!
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 12:38:09 AM »
Happy Birthday to the lone surviving Golden Girl herself, Miss Betty White!  :biggrin:

Offline DarkBaron

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 07:03:35 PM »
Happy birthday Betty!

Offline Kirsten Vaccaro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Me On February 27, 2016
    • It's My Facebook Page.
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 08:51:42 PM »
Happy belated birthday Betty.
A Big Rich Fields Drew Carey And Jeff Davis Fan For Ever From Kirsten

Rich Fields Thanks Kirsten. I pick out and supply all of my own clothing. That light gray suit is hard to pair with shirts and ties... but I think the lavender shirt and purple patterned tie pulled it all together.

My Favorite Announcers On The Price Is Right Are Johnny Olson Rod Roddy Rich Fields Jeff Davis.

I Met And Took Two Pictures With Jeff Davis On May 24, 2012 He Is So Nice And Kind In Person.

Rich Fields said this about Drew Carey will always be the first to defend Drew (Carey). He's one of the most genuine, down to earth people in Hollywood that I've ever met. He was the first to come to me and tell me that the show was going in a different direction. He assured me it was not his decision to let me go and I believe him. No one else was open and honest about it, but Drew was. We've continued working together on different projects and we stay in regular touch. We'll be good friends well into the future.

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 12:41:43 AM »
Just saw a promo on NBC for Betty White's 2nd annual 90th birthday celebration, in two weeks from today.

I like Betty White, and birthday celebrations, but how are they going to do better than the real 90th birthday celebration last year? I think they should only be once-in-a-lifetime, although I can't think of many instances where television networks have done this kind of thing for a star as they have for Betty on NBC.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.