Author Topic: TheGRVOfLightning's Price Is Right - Episode 2  (Read 16030 times)

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
Re: TheGRVOfLightning's Price Is Right - Episode 2 - IUFB2
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2013, 09:42:31 PM »
Hmm...I'll go with $1,995.
Stop the madness.

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
Re: TheGRVOfLightning's Price Is Right - Episode 2 - IUFB2
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2013, 10:06:03 PM »
The Mac price is.... $1698 and The TV price is $2699

and DarkShockBro wins over $4000 in prizes

Ty: Alright, Phil I need one more person up here. Who would that be?

Phil: AMGray1986 COME ON DOWN! You're the next contestant on TheGRVOfLightning's Price Is Right!

Ty: Welcome to the row AMGray1986 and here is the last Item Up For Bids

Phil: It's a Beefeater BBQ, It has 5 Burners, A stainless steel hood, Reliable Quartz Start Ignition & A bonus 60 Page cookbook

AMGray1986
ShatterMySoul99
cornelius
88JRFAN
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline AMGray1986

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: TheGRVOfLightning's Price Is Right - Episode 2 - IUFB3
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2013, 11:01:48 PM »
$899

Offline ShatterMySoul99

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2013, 12:20:46 AM »
$1000 please

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2013, 08:24:49 AM »
$1250
Remember. Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutured!

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2013, 08:25:58 AM »
1260 please
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2013, 09:27:16 AM »
Ty: The Actual Retail Price is $1499

Ty: Congrats 88JRFAN for making it up here now let's see what you're playing for.

Phil: It's a Canon 6D ELS DSLR Premium Kit, It has 1/4000 sec shutter speed, The power to record full HD Movies, A 3.2" Screen and much more.

Ty: Now to win it you're going to play Side by Side now the top digit is 96 while the bottoms is 34 now if you put the 96 to the right side you'll get a price of 3496 but putting it to the left will give you 9634 so 88JRFAN what do you choose?
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: TheGRVOfLightning's Price Is Right - Episode 2 - PG3
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2013, 12:07:07 PM »
No car game?  :-(

Nevertheless, this has to be $3,496. If it is not, I will lick a shoe :-)

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2013, 12:20:46 PM »
I will go with 123123123's advice and say 3496
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2013, 03:40:46 AM »
and It is $3,496 so 88JRFAN has won Side by Side

Ty: 123123123 is the top winner & DarkShockBro is the runner up & Today they are bidding on a showcase valued at over $20 Million and another valued at over $100 Million

123123123 here's you're showcase

Phil: First a house that has a wine cellar, TWO locked up garages, 4 Large bedroom and a wet room bar plus more and it's on 600m squared of land

Phil: Next a house that includes a home theatre, Championship tennis court, Olympic sized swimming pool, A walled private beach and 5 bedrooms and 6 bathroom all on 17,452 square meters

Phil: and Finally a house that has an Indoor Spa, A Gym, A Sundeck & a 20m long pool and this house has 14 garages, 7 bedrooms & 6 have ensuites also it includes a 12 person private cinema, 2 lane bowling alley and an elevator all on 3,262 metres squared

Phil: and This showcase of luxury houses can be yours if The Price Is Right

Ty: 123123123, Do you want to bid or pass on this showcase?
My sports teams are

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2013, 04:12:56 AM »
Bidding on 3 houses? TELLING THEM THE PRICES? MILLIONS? Excuse me? :O
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2013, 04:34:01 AM »
Bidding on 3 houses? TELLING THEM THE PRICES? MILLIONS? Excuse me? :O

QFT; this, exactly, this. How is this still up and going? Just when you thought you've seen it all in a HYO, you haven't.
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2013, 04:57:00 AM »
Well, I didn't give them the exact price and also sideshowPA allowed these showcases.
My sports teams are

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2013, 07:00:46 AM »
I have no use for 3 houses, so I'll pass to Shock

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2013, 08:03:38 AM »
and DarkShockBro what is your bid on 123123123's Showcase?
My sports teams are