Author Topic: Have you ever done something you thought was odd  (Read 893 times)

Offline Grand_game2004

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GEORGE GRAY IS A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you ever done something you thought was odd
« on: February 25, 2013, 08:25:29 AM »
Have you ever done something that was either stupid, or odd, and thought to yourself: "What did I just do, and for that matter, why in the world did I do it? Unfortunately for me, I've asked myself those questions many times after I did something odd, or stupid (usually it's something I'd never allow myself to do) and I've felt really really weird after that. I've tricked myself into doing things that I normally wouldn't do, and often, this has happened when I've been around people like me who have down syndrome, or Williams Syndrome, or have other disabilities. It's the strangest, oddest thing. I quit being around my so-called "friends" (and the reason why I say "so-called friends" is because my grandparents thought that I'd relate myself to others like me and they thought I knew everyone like me, but frankly, I don't) nearly 2 years ago, and I haven't had any regret about quitting on my so-called friends. To me, a friend is someone who cares about you, cares about your thoughts and feelings, and likes some of the things you like. Sure, some of the people I hung out with liked some of the things I liked, but they didn't really care about my thoughts and feelings about things. Not only that, I quit on my own people because to me, I have to be an idiot to hang out with people like me, and I'm much smarter than my so-called friends are. (Sorry for the rant; if it's too much, let me know, and I'll have it removed!) I unfortunately live in a town that's full of people who I don't like who are like me, and frankly, I can't move out of my grandma & grandpa's house (at least for the time being), and I make it a requirement to avoid any contact with any of my so-called friends, because to me, there's a risk of me, becoming stupid, and after doing this for over almost 20 years, I don't want to make a mistake like that ever again! Thank you for your time!

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
Re: Have you ever done something you thought was odd
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 10:44:49 AM »
One time I was wearing a cap in school, and the teacher told me to take it off.  For some reason, I didn't.  Then he told me to take it off in a louder voice, and I did. It's strange because I always listened to teachers.
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."