Author Topic: (CSS Season 9.5) Results for 02.26.13 - Game #17  (Read 998 times)

Online Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • 01/26/15
    • Torgo Entertainment
(CSS Season 9.5) Results for 02.26.13 - Game #17
« on: February 26, 2013, 12:26:45 PM »
Well, I asked for you to all do better, and I fail today.  Karma!

Well, sometimes results speak for themselves, and today is one of those days where that is the case.  Many of you had great bids on Showcase 1, and three of you even managed DSWs but ...

*cue the record that's getting quite a bit of wear today*

VADER GETS ANOTHER EXACTA!

This makes what, his forty-ninth this season?   ;)

Not to be outdone, pathfinder20 takes the cash on two, and goldroadfanatic took $15,000 from Rat Race today.  As celebration for you, well, here's a piece of cake for each of you.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:42:20 PM by DJTorgo »
CSS Champion - Season IX (Part II); G-R Recapper - Season 44 (Part I)

And if you win that trip, you travel to the end of the Golden Road, where we have the most expensive prize ever offered on Golden Road.net!!!! IT IS MORE THAN $481,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wild cheering and applause) LOOK WHAT WE HAVE AT THE END OF THE GOLDEN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your whole family will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Tahiti where you'll sign a deed to a 2-mile across, 2-mile wide island 25 miles off the coast of Tahiti. This island includes a beachouse and more! And if you win this island, you'll recieve A NEW CADILLAC XLR CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.
Quote from: bobbingforapples
Why was he unbanned? He hasn't changed.

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
Re: (CSS Season 9.5) Results for 02.26.13 - Game #17
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 12:29:57 PM »
Even if Torgo doesn't get the permanent host job, please somebody turn his idea to use Whose Line gifs in results into a permanent thing, please. (Writes info down in case I get job)

Well done Vader, slightly mad at myself for getting a DSW and yet only the fourth best score (I do NOT know my Chargers, and I may have even confused it with an Avenger at one point). And ouch Bulldog, $4 over.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The production values Mike SHOULD strive for.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 12:39:34 PM »
Minor correction: vader should get a bit less cash than you gave him. For exactas, you get a DSW (so both showcases ARPs) plus the ARP of the showcase you exactaed a second time. So he should have 27440 x 2 plus the ARP of the other. Although pathy stopped him from having much more :) Congrats vader!

Online Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • 01/26/15
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 12:42:38 PM »
Minor correction: vader should get a bit less cash than you gave him. For exactas, you get a DSW (so both showcases ARPs) plus the ARP of the showcase you exactaed a second time. So he should have 27440 x 2 plus the ARP of the other. Although pathy stopped him from having much more :) Congrats vader!

Bah, and I was doing so well, too.

Fixed.
CSS Champion - Season IX (Part II); G-R Recapper - Season 44 (Part I)

And if you win that trip, you travel to the end of the Golden Road, where we have the most expensive prize ever offered on Golden Road.net!!!! IT IS MORE THAN $481,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wild cheering and applause) LOOK WHAT WE HAVE AT THE END OF THE GOLDEN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your whole family will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Tahiti where you'll sign a deed to a 2-mile across, 2-mile wide island 25 miles off the coast of Tahiti. This island includes a beachouse and more! And if you win this island, you'll recieve A NEW CADILLAC XLR CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.
Quote from: bobbingforapples
Why was he unbanned? He hasn't changed.

Offline jmenjes

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Mouseketeer
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 02:33:32 PM »
I get a DSW and all I get is double points to show for it..phooey!
"You're dead if you aim only for kids.
Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
---Walt Disney

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 04:33:10 PM »
Dang..... Two straight playings with no overs, and i nearly WILLY on the first showcase, and pathy beat me by about $130 for the cash in the second showcase......
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 11:11:09 PM »
You know your CSS season has been down in the toilet whenever you're successful in restraining yourself from having certain four-letter magic words come out of your mouth after a $4 overbid--just like mine. :lol:
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.