Author Topic: October 19, 1982  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Swingbatta0

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Woefully underplayed.
    • Nick's Table of Trades
October 19, 1982
« on: March 20, 2013, 04:02:07 PM »
If interested in trading, consult Nick's Table of Trades:

http://tableoftrades.weebly.com/index.html

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Re: October 19, 1982
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 04:56:16 PM »
For the purposes of the timeline...
* The original Barker Wall is still present, narrowing its change to within only a few episodes.
** The Turntable still uses the old patterns as well.
* ...Wow, Bob, you failed the end of Secret X.
* Ten Chances still uses a split-screen for when the player bids on the car; also, Bob hints at the Zero Rule near the end.
* Squeeze Play is now on the turntable, moving that change up by precisely one month.
** Even in 1982, the "duplicate number choices" rule was around. :-)
* Is that "OOPS" graphic in Hurdles the old one? I remember one such graphic was yellow and far less cartoon-ish.

Decent episode, nonetheless. :-D
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Re: October 19, 1982
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 07:38:01 PM »
^I have a correction to make:

* Ten Chances still uses a split-screen for when the player bids on the car;
After viewing several YouTube videos, I have found that the split-screen was still used on May 20, 1983. While it is not used on October 10 of that year, the circumstances of that playing leave me uncertain as to whether it was actually dropped by that point.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 07:43:58 PM by GuyWithFace »
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.