Author Topic: FPG Standings, 4/12/13  (Read 3331 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
FPG Standings, 4/12/13
« on: April 12, 2013, 03:59:33 PM »
Starting this week and continuing for the next few weeks, I will no longer highlight the top three in points and monies.  Since we are coming up on the Goodson-Dobkowitz Cup, I will now highlight all of the players who are currently "automatic qualifiers".

The 8 players with the highest point totals are automatically in.  Of the remaining players, the 8 with the highest money totals are automatically in.  Those 16 players are highlighted in pink.

There are also "wild cards" available for anybody who has played at least 80% of the games this season.  Next week will be game 20 of 23, so if you play at least 18 of these 23 games, you're in the playoffs regardless of your points or monies.  That's good news for 123123123, who has perfect attendance.

I'll post the complete playoff rules next week.

Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Online Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: FPG Standings, 4/12/13
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 04:00:45 PM »
You know, my terrible 1/1 made me afraid I would lose 4th, but I guess I shouldn't have been that concerned. :P

EDIT: 18/23 > 80%? :|
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 04:12:20 PM »
Well, I regain the lead so far thanks to a fail week, yay?

.....annnnd Joeyboy keeps me from being #1 in all 3 Rankings because like others who only play 1 or 2 games, their average is higher than those who play most or all of the games.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 04:18:28 PM »
EDIT: 18/23 > 80%? :|

I know... 80% of 23 is 18.4.  But since we don't have half-games, I'm just rounding it down to 18.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 04:18:59 PM »
That's good news for 123123123, who has perfect attendance.

Yes it is. I don't think I would have made it otherwise.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 04:24:42 PM »
Just checked and it looks like Chad, UniquePerspective, 88JRFan, and DJTorgo are the only ones not currently above 18 that have a chance to get there, everyone else under 18 has to put up some great performances these next couple weeks to get in another way.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 04:32:12 PM »
Just checked and it looks like Chad, UniquePerspective, 88JRFan, and DJTorgo are the only ones not currently above 18 that have a chance to get there, everyone else under 18 has to put up some great performances these next couple weeks to get in another way.

Don't forget that Super Secret Million Dollar bonus.  That could put jmenjes, pathy, or GRV in contention for a money qualification.

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 07:55:24 AM »
That's providing I can perform a miracle.
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline Teddy

• Double Showcase Winner
  • One of the great multitaskers on G-R.net!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 09:36:13 PM »
As an FPG rookie, this is a proud moment in my career! Can't wait for the playoffs  :biggrin: