Author Topic: FPG Standings, 4/26/13  (Read 1479 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
FPG Standings, 4/26/13
« on: April 26, 2013, 01:34:57 PM »
Thanks to his big 4th place finish today, 123123123 bumped 88JRFAN out of an automatic qualifying spot.  88 has nothing to worry about, though.  He's still going to the tournament because he's played enough games this season.

Since we're losing next week's game, the cutoff line will be lowered.  Playing 17 out of the 21 sanctioned FPGs in the 2012-13 season will put you in the tournament.  If Unique plays on May 10, he's in.  If Chad plays on May 10, he's in.  jmenjes needs to play on May 10 and hope for one of two things to happen in order to remain eligible to move on:  either he needs to grab the Super Secret Million Dollar Bonus, or he needs to get a Top 3 finish and have DJTorgo either not play or totally bomb.

For everybody else... the road will end for all of you on May 10, but you could still play the spoiler.

Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16