Author Topic: Shock's Price is Right Episode 3!!! (MDS)  (Read 27981 times)

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
Re: Shock's Price is Right Episode 3!!! (MDS): PG6
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2013, 11:37:51 AM »
The bars? Well...

$4.49
BARS
$6.29
KISSES
$6.29

(audience 'awws' and 'boos' a little)

(sighs and hangs head) Well...this isn't good.

(brightens up) You do have one free number though, that might be all you need! Alright, Shatter, give me the digit of the car that you want revealed!

(PS: I did not think this would be a 1 for 3. I honestly set this up for a 3 for 3; shame that didn't happen.)
Stop the madness.

Offline ShatterMySoul99

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2013, 02:40:18 PM »
Haha, I know around where I live, at least, that the Skinny Cow stuff is generally expensive, hence why I picked those...

anyway, i will take the 3rd digit free, please.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2013, 03:10:18 PM »
The third digit? Interesting choice...light it up!

_ _ 2 _ _ _
0 1 3 4 5 6

A 2. Well, I'm afraid you're on your own now. Best of luck! Audience, help him win that beautiful car!

(audience wildly shouts out suggestions)
Stop the madness.

Offline ShatterMySoul99

« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2013, 03:34:31 PM »
I am going to say... $102,654.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2013, 05:46:32 PM »
Alright, he's made his guess!

I sure hope you're right, Shatter. Let's reveal the price in 1...

3!

BUZZ!

No!

(audience awws)

Aw, man...that hurt, Shatter. It was $102,356...you were so close! Well, on the bright side, you wouldn't have gotten the cool mil regardless, and you'll be back to spin the wheel soon!

(I shake Shatter's hand)

Folks, we did pretty well this show! Let's see if we can do even better in the second Showcase Showdown! We'll be back right after this!

(applause)
Stop the madness.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2013, 07:34:50 PM »
George: Contestants not appearing on stage will receive a new TV!

From Samsung, this 55" Class LED 1080p 120Hz 3D HDTV is Smart enabled, allowing the TV to connect to the Internet, and comes complete with a stand, Smart Touch remote, and 2 pairs of 3D active glasses! It's a prize worth $1,700!

And now, here's Shock with the second showcase showdown!

(applause)

Thank you, George! I am here with cu2010, Prizes, and ShatterMySoul99, who are all waiting to spin the big wheel, and perhaps even go to the showcases! And, let me tell you, these showcases are going to be awesome!

Now then, the same rules apply; two numbers between 1-20, and the highest number you're willing to stop at. If those spins; one or two, add up to 1.00, you'll win $5,000 and a chance for a bonus spin!

If that bonus spin lands on the 5 or 15 space...you'll win $25,000!!

But...if that bonus spin lands on the 1.00 space...you'll win $50,000!!!

(massive applause)

I'm getting excited already! Alright, Shatter! Let's get this show on the road!

Order:

ShatterMySoul99 ($4,076)
Prizes ($4,559)
cu2010 ($44,043)
Stop the madness.

Offline ShatterMySoul99

« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2013, 07:37:26 PM »
I'll go with 4 and 20, please.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
Re: Shock's Price is Right Episode 3!!! (MDS): SCSD2
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2013, 02:17:32 PM »
Prizes? cu? You both have 4 hours to give me your numbers for the Big Wheel!
Stop the madness.

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2013, 04:22:58 PM »
Oh...I think both of us thought you were going to ask for the numbers when it was our turn to spin.

13 and 12. Stop on 60 and above if Shattery goes over.  If he has <60 cents, and I beat him, spin again. If I beat him with one spin of 65+ cents, stop.
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2013, 08:02:54 PM »
Actually, I just wasn't paying attention. Though usually we get 24 hours from the previous spin, not necessarily 24 from the top of the segment if we're the last spinner...

Anyways, 7, if that doesn't win, 13.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2013, 11:31:42 AM »
(My apologies, everyone. I'll be sure to clearly state the rules for the showcase showdown for my next show. Anyway...)

Alright, Shatter! Spin the wheel!

60<

60...tough number. Do you want to spin again, Shatter?
Stop the madness.

Offline ShatterMySoul99

« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2013, 04:11:26 PM »
I'll spin again, I think

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2013, 10:16:18 PM »
Spin again? Alright, go ahead!

Oh wow, this looks really good! Go! Go! Go!

20<

No! But, you've got an 80, Shatter! That's pretty good! Stand right over there!

Prizes, it's your turn! Spin that wheel!

(Prizes does so)

Hmm, could we get a tie?

35<

Nope, you'll have to spin again.

(Prizes spins again)

Hey, this could do it! This could do it!

50<

50! You're the leader with 85, Prizes! Stand over there, please!

Alright, cu, you've got to beat a 85! It's spinning time!

Hmm...this won't do it.

60<

Yeah, you'll have to spin again, cu.

(cu spins again)

Aw man...

45<

Darn, I'm sorry, cu, but you do have that sweet trailer! Thanks for being here!

(I shake cu's hand)

Hey, Prizes! Guess what? You're in the showcases!

DING DING DING!

He looks really excited, folks! Let's see if we can match that excitement in the showcases, right after this!
Stop the madness.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2013, 09:48:54 AM »
(fades back to Shock with Prizes and 123123123 at the Showcase podiums)

Welcome to the SHOWCASES!

(applause)

We have two amazing showcases waiting in the wings! Now, Numbers, since you have won more than Prizes, you get to choose if you want to keep this showcase or pass it to Prizes, in hopes that the second showcase is better.

And remember, one of the showcases is very special, and based on something that's very near and dear to my heart!

And, one more thing. If you're within $1,000 or your own showcase, you'll win...

BOTH SHOWCASES AND $1,000,000!!!

(massive applause)

Now then, George, let's show Prizes and Numbers the first showcase!

George: This showcase tells the story of how our models opened up their very own clock store!

Now, to start, the models have to keep up with the times. And they can do that with this digital clock!

(modeled by Manuela)

This Peter Pepper 4 Digit Electronic Digital Clock is 6" high, 12" wide, and 2" deep, and features a 2" tall LED display, natural anodized aluminum finish, segmented matrix with 7 illuminated bars that form each number, 12 and 24 hour modes, a lithium battery that lasts up to 10 years, a time chip that displays the correct time even in the case of a power outage, 110 volt AC, 60 Hz external transformer, and a transformer on the power cord! From Peter Pepper!

Now, they have to appeal to a person who wants a nice, small clock. And, they can do that with this mantel clock!

(modeled by Amber)

This Clarence Mantel Clock from the Joseph Kieninger Collection is 13.2" high, 11" wide, and 8.3" deep, is a worldwide limited and numbered edition, comes complete with a certificate, and features solid brass chrome, 7 beveled and partly curved crystal glasses, silver plated calendar dial with moon phase, automatic night time shut-off between 10 PM and 7 AM, polished 1/4 cable movement with escapement and triple chime, 9-bell chime, automatic beat adjustment, and a 2 year warranty! From Joseph Kieninger!

Next, they'll need to appeal to people who want to tell time on the go, which they can do with this new watch!

(modeled by Gwendolyn)

From Omega, this Seamaster Fashion Men's Watch is 7" high and 5" wide, weighs 0.5 pounds, and features a black dial, stainless steel case and bracelet, scratch resistance, automatic movement, sapphire crystal, chronometer, co-axial, water resistance up to 15 ATM, and a 1 year warranty! From Omega!

To add, they'll need to appeal to older folks; something they can do with this new grandfather clock!

(modeled by Rachael)

From Howard Miller J.H Miller II Grandfather Clock is 94.5" high, 31" wide, and 20.75" deep, and features ornate polished brass, a Roman numeral dial with custom cast corners, center, and moon arch ornaments, numbered cast center disk with a special brass finished moon phase, a removable engraving plate, decorative polished brass lyre pendulum with a cast center disk and a spun silver background, polished brass finished weight shells embellished with decorative bands and a silver-tone background, beveled glass on all front and side glass, top side doors allowing access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and key, locking door, adjustable levers under each corner, automatic nighttime shut-off option, and cable-driven, tubular bell, triple chime movement!

Finally, once the models close house, they'll be able to see a clock of their own...in their new Toyota Land Cruiser!!!

(massive applause)

(modeled by all four models)

This beautiful Blizzard Pearl colored 4X4 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser comes complete with a 5.7 liter 32-valve V8 engine with 381 horsepower, and Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence, 13/18 City/Highway MPG, and a 6-speed automatic transmission! It also comes complete with standard features, alloy wheel locks, ball mount, paint protection film, towing wire harness, trailer ball, all-weather cargo mat, all-weather foot mats, cargo net, cargo tote, carpet cargo mat, carpet floor mats, emergency assistance kit, first aid kit, glass breakage sensor, remote engine starter, wireless headphones, TRD air filter, and a TRD oil filter! The 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser!

(massive applause)

That looks like a sweet showcase, Numbers! Do you want to keep it or pass it?

123123123               Prizes

CLOCKS/SUV
Stop the madness.

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2013, 10:00:29 AM »
I will bid $46,389 please