Author Topic: Shock's Price is Right Episode 3!!! (MDS)  (Read 27842 times)

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
Re: Shock's Price is Right Episode 3!!! (MDS): Showcases
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2013, 06:59:36 AM »
Sorry about the delay, everyone. I had a very busy weekend. I'll post the second showcase when I get home from school; around 4-6 PM, I'd say.
Stop the madness.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2013, 07:00:45 PM »
Actually, scratch that, I'm still pretty busy. It will be up by tomorrow afternoon/evening though.
Stop the madness.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2013, 03:11:21 PM »
(audience groans)

$46,389...this is an MDS, y'know...

(shrugs)

Ah well, who knows? It might be cheap! Light it up.

123123123      Prizes
   $46,389
CLOCKS/SUV

Alright, let's do the second showcase!

George: This showcase is...

George? I'm sorry to interrupt...but this showcase is a tribute to something very special to me. And as such, I'd like to present the showcase. Is that alright?

George: Hmm...sure!

Wonderful!

(George hands me the mic)

Alright, Prizes...your showcase is a tribute to my probable favorite cartoon ever...

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!

(audience has mixed reactions as the door opens, revealing six screens of each of the Mane 6)

What? I'm serious. Come on, the show's amazing and there's wonderful prizes in this tribute, relating to each of the six main characters, otherwise known as the Mane 6!

Let's start with the main character, Twilight Sparkle; an egghead who loves to read books! So much so, that she reads them to gain answers for everything, even for things like slumber parties!

Stop the madness.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2013, 03:12:07 PM »
(Sorry about that, hit reply early. Please don't bid yet...)
Stop the madness.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2013, 06:07:29 PM »
(audience groans)

$46,389...this is an MDS, y'know...

(shrugs)

Ah well, who knows? It might be cheap! Light it up.

123123123      Prizes
   $46,389
CLOCKS/SUV

Alright, let's do the second showcase!

George: This showcase is...

George? I'm sorry to interrupt...but this showcase is a tribute to something very special to me. And as such, I'd like to present the showcase. Is that alright?

George: Hmm...sure!

Wonderful!

(George hands me the mic)

Alright, Prizes...your showcase is a tribute to my probable favorite cartoon ever...

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!

(audience has mixed reactions as the door opens, revealing six screens of each of the Mane 6)

What? I'm serious. Come on, the show's amazing and there's wonderful prizes in this tribute, relating to each of the six main characters, otherwise known as the Mane 6!

Let's start with the main character, Twilight Sparkle!

(Morning in Ponyville/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMbUUmfg6ok plays)

She's a lovable egghead who loves to read books! So much so, that she reads them to gain answers for everything, even for things like slumber parties!

And you too can read all sorts of books...from this new bookcase!

(modeled by Rachael)

From Hekman, this Traditional Executive Bookcase Set from the Jones Collection includes a bookcase center which is 84" high, 48" wide, and 19.5" deep, a left pier, and a right pier which are both 79" high, 28" wide, and 16.25" deep! To add, it features an adjustable wood framed glass shelf, adjustable wood shelf, two fixed shelves, one file drawer with metal slide for letter or legal files, case levels, and requires no assembly! It also comes with a My Little Pony Basic Twilight Sparkle that comes complete with a Twilight Sparkle toy, a saddle, a bird friend, and a comb!

Next, we have Rarity!

(Art of the Dress/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSbXGsysAAk plays)

She's a glamorous pony who loves fashion, as well as the spa!

...As well as bending her head backwards, apparently. Well, you can get that spa feeling at home with your very own sauna!

(modeled by Amber)

From Baltic Leisure, this 100% Clear Grade 'A' handcrafted 6' deep X 8' wide X 7' high outdoor prebuilt sauna with shake roof and a left hand hinge can easily be relocated and features non-toxic cedar construction, modular and prefabricated wall units, accommodates 4-6 people, a pre-hung door, door stop, trim, door handles, pre-assembled cedar duckboards, a steam option, built-in humidity tray, Supersport 8/1 heater, wooden water bucket, ladle set with liner, cedar sauna headset, thermometer, and vapor lok light! It also comes with a My Little Pony Basic Rarity with a Rarity toy, saddle, bird, and comb!

Next, we have Pinkie Pie!

(Giggle at the Ghostie?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrPte1uijDw plays)

Yikes! She's already trying to break the fourth wall! Don't worry, though, we've made sure that she doesn't break it, even with her boundless energy. To add, she's an apprentice baker by profession, and one of her favorite treats is cupcakes! Here's her singing about it!

And you too can bake delicious cupcakes with this oven!

(modeled by Gwendolyn)

From Maytag, this Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven and Microwave is 45.56" high, 30" wide, and 26.94" deep features a power preheat that heats the oven in 8 minutes, a 10-year warranty, EvenAir true convection system with auto conversion, precision cooking system with precise preheat, precise bake, precise broil, heavy duty roll-out rack, variable broil, 2X life hinges, panoramic view oven window, 4.3" LCD touchscreen oven control, self-cleaning oven with adjustable cleaning levels, hidden bake element, and cabinet installation! It also comes with, guess what? A My Little Pony Basic Pinkie Pie with a Pinkie Pie toy, saddle, animal friend, and comb!

Next, we've got Applejack! Yee-haw!

(Raise this Barn/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT0cYJp2D44 plays)

Now, Applejack's a country pony, ya hear? And as such, she lives on a farm in Sweet Apple Acres! Naturally, she farms apples, and here's how!

And you too can have a little taste of the farm life with this shed!

(modeled by Manuela)

From Homeplace, this Keystone Wood Garage Shed with a floor is 135" high, 288" wide, and 168" deep, and features wood and steel construction, strong 84" walls with insect and rot resistant smart side panel siding, solid steel 72" X 72" double house doors with lock set and key, 2" X 4" roof rafters with 1/2 in OSB sheeting, steep a-frame style roof for maximum storage capacity and boxed in 10" gable overhangs, flexible window and door placement, 4 aluminum slider windows with screens, shutters, and flower boxes, pressure tested 2" X 4" floor joists with 12" on space between them, and a heavy duty ramp! From Homeplace! It also includes an Applejack toy, pink saddle, puppy, and a comb!

Next, we've got Fluttershy!

(takes a deep breath) Yay!

(So Many Wonders/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxP_-XaKrk plays)

(audience awws)

Yes, indeed. Fluttershy is, as her name suggests, quite shy, but she loves woodland critters, and the nature that surrounds them! She also has a cottage full of these little critters, as evidenced here!

And you too can get up close and personal with nature with this trip to Tuscon, Arizona!

You and a guest will fly round-trip coach from Los Angeles to Tuscon, Arizona on Delta Airlines, where you'll spend 7 glorious nights in one of the best nature-centered hotels in America, the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort! This beautiful 93-acre hotel is 16 miles away from Tuscon and home to saguaro cacti, coyotes, and great horned owls where the Catalina foothills meet the Sonoran Desert, has two 18-hole Tom Fazio designed golf courses, a health spa, two swimming pools, lighted tennis courts, and waterfall-dotted nature trails that will surely have you appeciating all that nature has to offer! The extra-large rooms feature beautiful views of Tuscon, the foothills, and the desert, marble baths with TVs and oversized tubs, and balconies/patios that offer perfect views to admire the stars at night! It also comes with a My Little Pony Basic Fluttershy, featuring a Fluttershy toy, saddle, toy bunny, and comb!

Finally, we've got Rainbow Dash!

(At The Gala/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwQ92AJM4UA plays)

Rainbow Dash is a flying speedster in the purest form! She pulled off the Sonic Rainboom, going much faster than the speed of sound! Like so!

Now, we won't be able to make you go that fast, but be darned if we aren't going to try by offering you...

A BRAND NEW CHEVY CORVETTE!!!

(audience goes absolutely nuts)

This BEAUTIFUL 2013 Crystal Red Colored Chevy Corvette ZR1 3ZR comes complete with a Supercharged 6.2 liter LS9 V8 engine that gets up to...wait for it...638 horsepower and 205 miles per hour, a 6-speed manual transmission, 14/21 city/highway MPG, and comes complete with 1ZR standard features and additional 3ZR standard features such as a navigation system, Bose premium 9-speaker audio system, Bluetooth, heated driver and front passenger seats, power bolster, power lumbar seat adjusters, universal home remote, and a custom leather wrapped interior package! It also comes with 20-spoke chrome aluminum wheels! THE 2013 CHEVY CORVETTE ZR1!

It also comes with a My Little Pony Basic Rainbow Dash, with a Rainbow Dash toy, a wagon, an animal friend, and a comb, just to remind you that this awesome car will most definitely make you 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat!

(massive applause)

And finally, these 6 ponies have an unbreakable bond of friendship, as evidenced here!

And just remember, all of this awesome stuff that pays tribute to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic can be yours, but only if the Price is Right!

(audience applauds. I bow and hand the mic back to George)

And there you go, Prizes! What's your bid?

123123123                     Prizes
   $46,389     
CLOCKS/SUV      MLP TRIBUTE/CORVETTE
Stop the madness.

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2013, 06:40:35 PM »
$144,441, please.

Also, 683 horsepower is enough to deem Chevy bestpony, sorry. :P
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2013, 04:27:45 PM »
Alright, that's more like it! Light that bid up!

123123123                        Prizes
   $46,389                        $144,441
CLOCKS/SUV     MLP TRIBUTE/CORVETTE

Well, the bids are in! We'll be back to reveal the results right after this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(fades back to Prizes and 123123123)

(applause)

Welcome back, everybody! Alright, Numbers, let's start with you. Your showcase contained a digital clock, a wall clock, a watch, a grandfather clock, and a 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser! You bid $46,389 And, the actual retail price of your showcase...is...

Oh man...

$138,997!!!

(audience gasps and groans)

I'm almost afraid to do this...but it's a difference of...

$92,608                        $144,441

$92,608! Yikes...your only hope is if Prizes goes over. And he bid pretty high, so we'll see.

So, Prizes. Your showcase was an MLP tribute, containing a bookcase for Twilight Sparkle, a sauna for Rarity, an oven for Pinkie Pie, a shed for Applejack, a trip to Tuscon, Arizona for Fluttershy, and...a 2013 Chevy Corvette ZR1 for Rainbow Dash, as well as the toys of each of the Mane 6 ponies. You bid $144,441. And...the actual retail price of your showcase is...

Wow...

$177,370!!!

(audience cheers)

For a difference of...

$92,608                        $32,929

$32,929!!!

Prizes, you WIN!!! Go on, run up to all of your prizes!

DING DING DING WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!

Numbers, I'm sorry, but you've got a great trip, and I know you'll enjoy that!

Prizes has won...get ready for this...

$181,929!!!

(audience cheers wildly)

That's quite a day if I do say so myself! I had lots of fun on my first Million Dollar Spectacular, and I hope all of you did too!

This is Shock, reminding you to help control the pet population, get your pets sprayed and neutered! Goodbye, everybody!

(fades to Prizes with his prizes, and everybody cheering)

(I'll post the stats soon!)

Stop the madness.