Author Topic: International-Version Exclusive Games List?  (Read 4625 times)

Offline theamazingracer

• In Contestant's Row
International-Version Exclusive Games List?
« on: August 14, 2013, 02:20:05 AM »
I thought it might be worth trying to make a list of the pricing games used only on the non-US versions of TPiR (and their rules?), since I don't believe one currently exists. How many are there?

Offline brosa0

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The answer is meat
Re: International-Version Exclusive Games List?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 03:30:11 AM »
I suppose Australia's version of "Push Over" last year could be considered an "exclusive game".   It was basically Double Prices dressed up as a hybrid of Bump and Push Over.   "Walk The Line" also comes to mind although it was borrowed from the UK Joe Pasquale version I believe.

There were a few on one of the UK versions as well as some from France, although many of their games have US equivalents, their staging is just dramatically different.

Offline Reloaden

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 08:43:34 AM »
Permutation from the British version

Offline pannoni1

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 09:59:32 AM »
Le Juste Prix (France) had Le Flipper, which is similar to Plinko except that the contestant controls a pinball machine to attempt to win a bonus prize, in addition to cash (used to buy a pre-selected gift upon the game's end).

They also had Le Prix de la Verite, which is a GP game that melds elements of Penny Ante in which correct answers reduce the numbers of prize choices available for the big prize, meaning that guessing both products will making it Double Prices, one GP Triple Prices, and no GPs Quadruple Prices.

Pousse (107?) des Des is basically Triple Push Over, but I'm not sure if this is an all-or-nothing game (have all three correct). Respond if any one of you know.

(Please click the link as embedding is disabled by request)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 10:13:17 AM by pannoni1 »
Now open for tape trading! Please PM me for an offer with a list included.

The list: http://pannoni1.angelfire.com/

Offline kapout

• In the Audience
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 09:24:07 AM »
We have so many bad exclusives games in the actual French version. In most of theses Lagaf's games, the prices are not very important...
http://www.lejusteprixtv.com/?page=jeux-nouveaux a complete list with translation (-> Adapté de "Name of US PG")