Author Topic: Price is Right Executive Producer Mike Richards wants to hear from you!  (Read 61608 times)

Offline mellongraig

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Price is Right Executive Producer Mike Richards wants to hear from you!
« Reply #240 on: March 05, 2014, 04:14:29 PM »
It's been nearly six months and still no word yet on when he's going to do it... I think he may have given up or he hasn't been doing podcasts in a while lately.

The other thing I want to add on for suggestions is that the original Master Key reveal should be brought back. There was no need for the reveal to be changed to confuse fans.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 04:24:50 PM by mellongraig »

Offline MannyCav

• Walking the Golden Road
  • My forum signature vanished. PM if you have info.
    • Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions>—This is my Play-Asia affiliate link for video game shopping.
Re: Price is Right Executive Producer Mike Richards wants to hear from you!
« Reply #241 on: March 05, 2014, 07:24:10 PM »

I'm afraid it's possible that we may have been "served" by the powers that be. I'm not necessarily saying that John would knowingly do so, and I know that it takes a bit of time to schedule a show with someone such as Mike Richards that's bound to have a busy production schedule, but this is way, way too much time. Based on a remark in John's opening post:
Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts we were not able to make it on to this week's podcast.
I'm thinking the original "idea," as it were, was to have it soon. Regret expressed over not being able to make the podcast on the opening week the post was originally made suggests a rescheduling of a week ahead, or perhaps two or four. Maybe even a month or two if you're generous. I'm thinking either Mike never intended to go through with this, or he originally did, but wanted to gauge the responses while lurking in this thread to get a pulse on the community here, he saw something he didn't like (be it a single member, multiple members, or the general attitude), and balked. Or maybe John was testing the community. Who knows. He hasn't chimed in any more about what Mike's said since the opening post, so I would be interested in hearing about either more developments or more details on the circumstances surrounding the original message.

...that, or the podcast has already happened, and we all totally missed it. :D
b]*This signature has been removed by an anonymous admin without sending me a full copy of the signature, pointing out what was in rules violation, or an explanation or message to me of any kind. Answers to this mystery would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me.*[/b]