Author Topic: $10K a Week Giveaway - Week One  (Read 1459 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
$10K a Week Giveaway - Week One
« on: September 14, 2013, 09:13:01 PM »
Posting this early, yes. Normally these will go up on Fridays. :)

With the start of the 10th Anniversary Season is the start of our celebratory $10K a Week Giveaway. This sidegame works similarly to the "Weekly Winnings Doubler" done in Season 7. Simply PM me with what you think the week's total announced winnings will be, and the person who's closest (within $10,000 above or below) will win an additional $10,000 for their total CSS bank.

Winnings totals will be taken from the official site recaps posted on a daily basis by Roadgeek_Adam. In the event that a prize is won whose value is not announced on air in any fashion, and cannot be derived using alternative sources, it will not be included in the week's official winnings for the purpose of this game.

Deadline for submission is Monday, September 23rd at 8am Eastern Daylight Time. Entries received within an hour of the deadline may be accepted at my discretion, but no entries will be accepted once the chart with bids goes up, or Monday's show begins airing, whichever comes first.

Good luck, and may this be the best season of CSS yet!  :-D
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
Re: $10K a Week Giveaway - Week One
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 07:32:12 PM »
Remember, the deadline to submit a guess to me is just two and a half days away now! Get them to me if you want a chance at an additional $10,000! :)

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 08:01:31 AM »
Bids for Week One

Just a quick note, because I forgot to include it in the rules- in order to claim the cash bonus, you must play in at least one CSS game during the week. :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:44:20 PM by cu2010 »

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 02:43:56 PM »
After a fairly lackluster premiere week, the winner of our first $10K giveaway is ASja2002!

Send those picks for next week!

Offline ASja2002

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 03:49:43 PM »
WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Any cash is good cash  :-) :-) :-)
First QSW!! 2/8/13

Everyone be careful out there!