Author Topic: Having to re-login whenever I access site from different devices  (Read 3881 times)

Offline Mr. Weatherman

On any given day, I'll usually access the site from my phone, iPad and desktop, and whenever I do so, my account always comes up. Today, whenever I go to get on from a different device than what I had been using before (from my phone to my desktop or vice versa), I've had to re-login to the site each time. I've never had this happen before, so I was wondering if this is a problem on my end or if others are experiencing the same issue.
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: Having to re-login whenever I access site from different devices
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 01:02:36 AM »
Working fine on my Android phone.

On that note...Seth, how is Tapatalk compatibility coming along? I know it was mentioned in chat a few weeks back, any updates? Would be nice to be able to access the forum seamlessly on the app. :)
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Re: Having to re-login whenever I access site from different devices
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 01:05:13 AM »
It's working fine for me now, so it must have just been a weird glitch or something.
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker