Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune Retro Week Idea  (Read 1582 times)

Offline 3StrikesFan

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Wheel of Fortune Retro Week Idea
« on: November 13, 2013, 11:36:58 PM »
I know Retro Week has been done before, but I thought if Wheel decided to give Retro Week another shot, how do you think they would do it?

Here are my thoughts:

Bonus round car on a turntable by the puzzle board and the 1/2 car car on a turntable behind Pat

Have Vanna do her old solo entrance

When Vanna touches a letter, have the letter graphic turn over, and maybe have the old puzzle board letter font be used

Instead of computerizing the contestant backdrops like done before, have remakes of the retro ones

Old solve cues, prizes on wheel besides trips, $100,000 sign drop like the $25,000

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Wheel of Fortune Retro Week Idea
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 12:40:25 AM »
Those are actually clever ideas.

Offline brian1975

• Double Showcase Winner
  • hi there
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 09:41:01 PM »
don't forget the dalmations.   : :-)
all of this can be yours, if you can afford it.

Offline MannyCav

• Walking the Golden Road
  • My forum signature vanished. PM if you have info.
    • Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions>—This is my Play-Asia affiliate link for video game shopping.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 12:01:32 AM »
Instead of computerizing the contestant backdrops like done before, have remakes of the retro ones
...OR, add star bursts or the like on top of the generic background scenery that's prevalent today, then make a variant of this... more tenured. Very clever, indeed, at least in my opinion.

I always like it when they make the Wheel and Puzzle Board gold with the modern light borders. It makes everything look special, and is a very nice bridge between the old, beautiful sets and the modern lights and dazzle--some of the best of both. I wish they did this more often.
b]*This signature has been removed by an anonymous admin without sending me a full copy of the signature, pointing out what was in rules violation, or an explanation or message to me of any kind. Answers to this mystery would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me.*[/b]