Author Topic: Drew Carey AMA on Reddit today!  (Read 669 times)

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • 18-29 and female? Target demographic GET!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
Drew Carey AMA on Reddit today!
« on: November 15, 2013, 10:22:09 AM »
Today at 3PM! In case you didn't know, AMA is basically a Q&A session on Reddit. Thought you all might be interested, that we might get a few interesting answers, you can submit some good questions to Drew, etc. Placed in OILF because I get the feeling less will be about Price, and more will be about the Drew Carey Show or WLIIA.

/might just join Reddit for this

EDIT: Good point Vader, forgot about the Sounders and Second Life...those probably are the majority, since those are what he has most interest in. Not dissing him, just saying it's his preference of discussion, that's all.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 10:44:16 AM by Prizes »
“Each mistake teaches you something new about yourself. There is no failure, remember, except in no longer trying. It is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Chris Bradford, The Way of the Sword

---

“It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt, Looking Forward

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
Re: Drew Carey AMA on Reddit today!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 10:33:36 AM »
I should hope a good part of it would be on the show he is currently hosting and not only shows from 10+ years ago, although I do feel like some of it might just be on Soccer, his other interests, and stand-up as well as some about the "good ole days" of WLIIA/TDCS.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz