Author Topic: Site loading issues  (Read 8437 times)

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
Re: Site loading issues
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2013, 01:21:02 PM »
I was thinking, "What a way to commemorate my 10 years as a member." :D
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."

Offline PriceBusterXL

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I deserve this.
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2013, 01:43:21 PM »
At first, I assumed that the website had been discontinued for good, but I'm glad it's up and running again. Sort of reminds me of when the news of Roger's firing first came out and the site was shut down for days, meaning that no one could log on in that timeframe. It was very frustrating back then too!
So this has happened more than once; I really wasn't around when that happened with Roger's firing.

When I was about to go to the chatroom on Thursday, I had exactly what PayingTheRent had (I was using Firefox when that showed up). As I mentioned, there are no problems when I connect.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 01:49:40 PM by PriceBusterXL »

Online htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2013, 04:50:45 PM »
I was thinking, "What a way to commemorate my 10 years as a member." :D

Happy belated 10 years!

And I had the same message. I always like to look at the recap earlier in the day before I see the episode in the evening for the DVR, and I was trying to look in different places for recaps, and even one user on YouTube who posts all the games and showcase hadn't got any posted. So I went into watching the episode without knowing anything that happened.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline jwatson2973

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 07:58:21 PM »
I've had that issue myself, but it's working fine now.