Author Topic: What u get for christmas  (Read 2933 times)

Offline jmenjes

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Mouseketeer
Re: What u get for christmas
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 11:20:26 PM »
A George Foreman Grill and $105 in Amazon gift cards (part of which was used to order The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds).
"You're dead if you aim only for kids.
Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
---Walt Disney

Offline jwatson2973

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 11:21:48 PM »
A Colts glass, shirt, gloves, Uncle Si's book, puzzles, candy, money, Black Suede, Bible word search book, & a battery-powered lantern.

Offline 444dd

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HYO #7 will be in a few months
    • My Youtube
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2013, 11:41:19 PM »
Lot's and lot's of magic tricks.  Over the next week I will posting them to my YouTube (444rr) go check them out  :oldlol:
That wasn't a showcase, that was an infomercial.

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2013, 12:08:07 AM »
I got a 5-in-1 entertainment center (which is the fancy way of me getting a record player). I also received four vinyl albums (Adele's "21", Gnarls Barkley's "St. Elsewhere", Daft Punk's "Random Access Memories", and Capital Cities' "In A Tidal Wave of Mystery") to start, and I have plans to start building a mini-collection.

Add to that some lovely sweaters, a great long coat, a book, and cash.

Quick note on Windows 8. I'll admit that I'm a bit reflexive to it because it is so drastically different, but at the same time I don't like what it did. Microsoft essentially made an operating system for mobile devices and applied it to all their products. I had no problem jumping from XP to Vista to 7. But going from 7 to 8 presented problems because they took the already successful wheel, cut it in half and then made a new half to go with the old one. Make no mistakes, Windows 8 has some great new features and a beautiful sleek look, but I don't think streamlining the operating system was the best idea.
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2013, 12:35:10 AM »
  • Glee season 4
  • Les Miserables movie
  • 2 sweaters
  • Snoopy plush
  • Wallet
  • $25 cash
  • Perfume
  • Amy Tan's new book
  • Epsom salts
  • Canada Olympic gear (scarf, mittens and T-shirt)
  • Assorted Bath & Body Works stuff
  • 2 boxes of K-Cups (tea)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 12:42:51 AM by FieldsFan336 »
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2013, 04:18:30 AM »
A DSi, although for some reason it does not want to connect to the DSi Shop.

Mind you, a three-bar internet connection is present and fully functional (I have accepted the User Agreement) and the internet browser is working (although whoever thought to not have YouTube or Flash support at all should be reprimanded), but I continually get errors when attempting to connect to the DSi Shop.

(And yes, I am well aware that I am well behind the times.)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:24:22 AM by GuyWithFace »
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Kirsten Vaccaro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Me On February 27, 2016
    • It's My Facebook Page.
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 10:31:33 AM »
Two iTunes Cards Lots Of Clothes A Beatles Book a Rock And Roll Hall of Fame Calendar For 2014 A B&N Gift Card.
A Big Rich Fields Drew Carey And Jeff Davis Fan For Ever From Kirsten

Rich Fields Thanks Kirsten. I pick out and supply all of my own clothing. That light gray suit is hard to pair with shirts and ties... but I think the lavender shirt and purple patterned tie pulled it all together.

My Favorite Announcers On The Price Is Right Are Johnny Olson Rod Roddy Rich Fields Jeff Davis.

I Met And Took Two Pictures With Jeff Davis On May 24, 2012 He Is So Nice And Kind In Person.

Rich Fields said this about Drew Carey will always be the first to defend Drew (Carey). He's one of the most genuine, down to earth people in Hollywood that I've ever met. He was the first to come to me and tell me that the show was going in a different direction. He assured me it was not his decision to let me go and I believe him. No one else was open and honest about it, but Drew was. We've continued working together on different projects and we stay in regular touch. We'll be good friends well into the future.

Offline Kirsten Vaccaro

• Double Showcase Winner
    • It's My Facebook Page.
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2013, 04:08:53 PM »
I got a Tablet for Christmas too.

Rich Fields Thanks Kirsten. I pick out and supply all of my own clothing. That light gray suit is hard to pair with shirts and ties... but I think the lavender shirt and purple patterned tie pulled it all together.

My Favorite Announcers On The Price Is Right Are Johnny Olson Rod Roddy Rich Fields Jeff Davis.

I Met And Took Two Pictures With Jeff Davis On May 24, 2012 He Is So Nice And Kind In Person.

Rich Fields said this about Drew Carey will always be the first to defend Drew (Carey). He's one of the most genuine, down to earth people in Hollywood that I've ever met. He was the first to come to me and tell me that the show was going in a different direction. He assured me it was not his decision to let me go and I believe him. No one else was open and honest about it, but Drew was. We've continued working together on different projects and we stay in regular touch. We'll be good friends well into the future.

Offline nbuckler14

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2013, 02:02:18 PM »
I didn't get anything  :-( .  But, on the bright side, nothing was taken from me either, so I guess I broke even.  ;)
This is Nick Buckler speaking for The Price is Right, a MARK GOODSON TELEVISION PRODUCTION!!!!  (catches breath)  Stay tuned for The Old and the Reckless on most of these CBS stations!

Offline Kirsten Vaccaro

• Double Showcase Winner
    • It's My Facebook Page.
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2013, 10:31:26 PM »
My Brother gave me a iTunes Card for Christmas.

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2013, 11:53:18 PM »
My Christmas began with a lovely array of clothing! From Weatherproof, the five long sleeve t-shirts came in an assortment of colors that are sure to provide a different wardrobe 5 days out of the week! And along with these shirt was...a warm fleece jacket! The grey fleece jacket, very comfortable and stylish, looks very nice when worn over the t-shirts!

Next, I received an assortment of gift cards and cash! I'll be dining in style with a couple of gift cards to up scale restaurants, with a $25 gas card to Shell to fuel my way there! The total amount of money has yet to be determined.

And finally, among a few other gifts, was a powerful laptop computer! From Asus, this laptop features a 15 inch touchscreen, a 1 terabyte hard drive, and 8 gigs of ram! Wireless printer included!

And this Christmas filled with gifts I was blessed to receive can be mine if...well, it already is mine.

Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline nbuckler14

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 01:12:19 AM »
A DSi, although for some reason it does not want to connect to the DSi Shop.

Mind you, a three-bar internet connection is present and fully functional (I have accepted the User Agreement) and the internet browser is working (although whoever thought to not have YouTube or Flash support at all should be reprimanded), but I continually get errors when attempting to connect to the DSi Shop.

(And yes, I am well aware that I am well behind the times.)

GWF, Nintendo's been having problems with the Shops since Christmas, a lot of people haven't been able to get it to work.
Here's their latest tweet on the issue, which doesn't say much.
This is Nick Buckler speaking for The Price is Right, a MARK GOODSON TELEVISION PRODUCTION!!!!  (catches breath)  Stay tuned for The Old and the Reckless on most of these CBS stations!

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 02:47:19 AM »
GWF, Nintendo's been having problems with the Shops since Christmas, a lot of people haven't been able to get it to work.
I thank you, but I managed to access the shop without problems approximately 12 hours after my post. :-)
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Priceboi1983

• In Contestant's Row
  • Come on Down!
    • Justin's Facebook Page
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 04:08:55 PM »
I had received the following items for Christmas
>$1,000 Walmart gift card
>Apple iPad Mini
>Shoes
>Socks
>Underwear