Author Topic: 1/2/14 RPG -- The $1,052,000 Sheree Blows the Budget Edition  (Read 2127 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
1/2/14 RPG -- The $1,052,000 Sheree Blows the Budget Edition
« on: December 31, 2013, 12:57:33 PM »
Don't pick pricing games while drunk.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 01:53:22 PM by BRB_TheFireball »
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline DJTorgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: 1/2/14 RPG -- The $1,052,000 Sheree Blows the Budget Edition
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 01:00:58 PM »
Can I be a black mage?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 01:53:37 PM by BRB_TheFireball »
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 01:22:49 PM »
Can I be a black mage?

You can if you want to, but it's not that kind of RPG. ;-)

(For those who don't know, R is the letter that businesses use to signify Thursday since T is already used for Tuesday.)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 01:53:53 PM by BRB_TheFireball »
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 01:55:36 PM »
I was out of town yesterday, so I didn't get to watch yesterday's show until a few minutes ago.

PERFECT SHOW?!

Yeah... that just made tomorrow's game worth a crapload more.