Author Topic: CSS Results for 12/31/2013 (Game 62)  (Read 1014 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
CSS Results for 12/31/2013 (Game 62)
« on: December 31, 2013, 12:41:39 PM »

I really want to know what these showcases were on. I also want to know what I was on with that SC2 bid.

Today was our first perfect show in what seems like forever, and as a result, double points for everyone. Good thing too. We kinda needed them with this garffest. Cs and Ds line the spreadsheet, not a particularly nice way to close out 2013.

PriceFan985, however, manages to get a DSW on the super-sexed random boat, taking $71K and change with him for it. vadernader very nearly DSW'd it as well, but unfortunately, his bid was just in the wrong direction. Kev347 grabs up the cash for the random guestcase.

In his PM to me, GoldenBulldog, using the chalkboard gag of writing the same line over and over again, said that he would not blow points on double-point CSS day. So what does he do? Blow double points by going over. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:27:13 PM by cu2010 »
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• Recap Guide
  • I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
Re: CSS Results for 12/31/2013 (Game 62)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 01:06:02 PM »
You know that is the 12-26 CSS recap right?
Season 41–Season 43, Season 46–Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.
[No, modren is not a typo.]

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 01:27:33 PM »
No, it's the right episode. I clearly see 12/31 written on there. :lol:
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 05:17:27 PM »
In his PM to me, GoldenBulldog, using the chalkboard gag of writing the same line over and over again, said that he would not blow points on double-point CSS day. So what does he do? Blow double points by going over. :lol:

At least I didn't go over by too much... :P
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.