Author Topic: OBIT: Jerry Coleman  (Read 706 times)

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
OBIT: Jerry Coleman
« on: January 06, 2014, 10:03:34 AM »
While Chargers fans were celebrating their team's victory over the Bengals yesterday, San Diego suffered a loss in the sports world. Jerry Coleman, longtime broadcaster for the San Diego Padres best known for his malapropisms ("Rich Folkers is throwing up in the bullpen"), has died at age 89. http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10248593/jerry-coleman-hall-fame-broadcaster-dies-89

Offline Kirsten Vaccaro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Me On February 27, 2016
    • It's My Facebook Page.
Re: OBIT: Jerry Coleman
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 10:34:09 AM »
RIP Jerry Coleman.
A Big Rich Fields Drew Carey And Jeff Davis Fan For Ever From Kirsten

Rich Fields Thanks Kirsten. I pick out and supply all of my own clothing. That light gray suit is hard to pair with shirts and ties... but I think the lavender shirt and purple patterned tie pulled it all together.

My Favorite Announcers On The Price Is Right Are Johnny Olson Rod Roddy Rich Fields Jeff Davis.

I Met And Took Two Pictures With Jeff Davis On May 24, 2012 He Is So Nice And Kind In Person.

Rich Fields said this about Drew Carey will always be the first to defend Drew (Carey). He's one of the most genuine, down to earth people in Hollywood that I've ever met. He was the first to come to me and tell me that the show was going in a different direction. He assured me it was not his decision to let me go and I believe him. No one else was open and honest about it, but Drew was. We've continued working together on different projects and we stay in regular touch. We'll be good friends well into the future.