Author Topic: Site load times  (Read 4049 times)

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
Site load times
« on: February 02, 2014, 12:48:07 PM »
Not sure if it is just my internet but for the past couple days I have found the site load times to be slower than normal. Curious if anyone else has been experiencing this as well.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline PriceBusterXL

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I deserve this.
Re: Site load times
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 01:02:58 PM »
I'm not sure if I had any problems with loading........I didn't check my desktop to see until now.

Not sure if it is just my internet but for the past couple days I have found the site load times to be slower than normal. Curious if anyone else has been experiencing this as well.
I think it all depends on your browser. Which one do you use?

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 01:42:41 PM »
I'm using Chrome. It's not really a big deal, I'm just not used to it taking 10-15 seconds to load each page and was wondering if anyone else noticed it being a bit sluggish. Might just be some caching issues I'm having.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• 2/1/2023: Superfan!
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • my trailer is all flat and paper-y
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 11:34:27 AM »
I'm using IE 10 and it takes 20-25 seconds to load.
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.