Author Topic: CSS Results for 02/07/2014 (Game 89)  (Read 1445 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
CSS Results for 02/07/2014 (Game 89)
« on: February 07, 2014, 08:01:10 PM »

First we get thrown the smaller West Wight Potter that's cheaper. Now we have this super-fancy "sport edition" that's more expensive. Make up your mind show! Pick one and stick with it!

As such, we have quite a few garfs today. Good thing it's Friday and the points are doubled. :)

DJTorgo wins with his second cash of the week on the random boat, the only one brave enough to go for it. SuperMatch93 cashes on the Nissan Versa for just the second time this season.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 12:19:38 AM by cu2010 »
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
Re: CSS Results for 02/07/2014 (Game 84)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 08:08:48 PM »
Oh look, I heelsed again. Shocker.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline PriceBusterXL

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I deserve this.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 08:15:48 PM »
For crying out loud, man! That's 3 garfs I made.................And they're all over a frickin' boat!!

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 08:50:53 PM »
For crying out loud, man! That's 3 garfs I made.................And they're all over a frickin' boat!!

For what it is worth, $5000 - $10000 is a GARF and $10000+ is a GOTC (Garf of the Century).
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 10:12:37 PM »
I was expecting the "Compy Made Me Garf?" picture here.

Lack of it makes me sad.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 11:00:43 PM »
I find it funny that the title of this thread says "Game 84" while it's actually "Game 89" on the chart itself. :lol:

Oh yeah...and I did much better this week than the last. :-D
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.