Author Topic: $10K a Week Giveaway - Week 22  (Read 2016 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
$10K a Week Giveaway - Week 22
« on: February 24, 2014, 08:12:43 AM »
Another fairly small crowd this week...good luck!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 11:02:25 AM by cu2010 »
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: $10K a Week Giveaway - Week 22
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 11:02:56 AM »
And another week in which nobody wins!

Maybe somebody will win next week? The only way to find out is to send those bids!
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
Re: $10K a Week Giveaway - Week 22
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 04:02:49 PM »
With the way episodes seem to be trending methinks we will see a lot of cheap bids this time....
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz