Author Topic: CSS Results for 03/13/2014 (Game 113)  (Read 1333 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
CSS Results for 03/13/2014 (Game 113)
« on: March 13, 2014, 09:21:41 PM »
On the road back home, so just results. Someone else can write commentary. :)
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: CSS Results for 03/13/2014 (Game 113)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:31:07 PM »
When you have a showcase that simply consists of beach gear, a paddleboard, and a Jeep Compass, you know that there are going to be several overbids. And if you have another showcase that consists of an electric guitar and two non-sexed up trips, what do you expect? Several overbids! Including the stage player, seven players went over on both showcases, four of them including a WSD. Two players blew a DSW.

Kev347 gets the win today with a DSW and cash on SC1. estes24 gets a DSW and cash on SC2, adding on to their impressive streak.

And tomorrow, our CSS host returns home! Welcome back, cu!  :D
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 09:07:21 AM »
Stupid Stage Player cost me a QSW.  I wanted to bid $21,707 on SC2, but then he bid $22,000 on it, so I had to pad my bid to cover his bid.

:headbang:
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 11:59:58 AM »
That's why I don't pay attention to what Stagey bids, they're just as likely to go over by a small amount as they are to by under by a small amount.

Although I would never add $1,000 simply to keep my ending, if they happened to bid $xx,522 or something, I'd probably go xx,533 or something in the ball park.