Author Topic: $10K a Week Giveaway - Week 25  (Read 1935 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
$10K a Week Giveaway - Week 25
« on: March 24, 2014, 08:24:14 AM »
Just five of you this week...probably a good thing I wasn't planning on continuing this into next season anyways. :lol:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:25:55 PM by cu2010 »
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline DJTorgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: $10K a Week Giveaway - Week 25
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 09:53:28 AM »
You're not rolling over my premature guess for last week?  Aww.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: $10K a Week Giveaway - Week 25
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 06:26:33 PM »
WhammyPower788 wins for the second time this season with a sub-$1000 difference. Well done! :)

I know you're all sick of this, but send those bids for next week anyways. It's almost done, promise! :-D
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.