Author Topic: Tapatalk pro  (Read 5419 times)

Offline steven.jordan.332

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
Tapatalk pro
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:37:46 PM »
I have standard tapatalk, can anyone tell me if pro has support for the full browser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
Re: Tapatalk pro
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 04:38:34 PM »
It seems nothing was established prior for this topic

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:47:29 PM »
While I can't answer your question, I can say that this belongs in Technical Support, if even there (please don't make a new topic there; a mod will either move this there or lock it, whichever he/she deems necessary).

And please stop creating so many posts. I understand you're new here, but digging through your posts gets rather annoying, especially when half of them aren't fully comprehensible and/or necessary.

Seeing that you're using an iPhone, why don't you just use the normal G-R.net desktop site in Safari? From experience on my old iPhone and my Galaxy, it's a lot better than the Tapatalk version, even on the small screen.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:56:56 PM by PayingTheRent »
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Online Alfonzo

• Director
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 05:02:12 PM »
Yes Steven, I have moved this thread to to Tech section.

You might also want to start heeding the advice of people here as well.
"Audience, if you're scared buy a dog!"

Bryan, the Punchboard player who gave up $5,000 for a chance at $10,000 and won

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 05:12:03 PM »
Heeding the advice of people here would be not writing unless I have something of interest to say?

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 08:55:10 PM »
Precisely. Do not post just to post, use proper capitalization and punctuation where possible, etc.
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 08:58:55 PM »
And please stop creating so many posts. I understand you're new here, but digging through your posts gets rather annoying, especially when half of them aren't fully comprehensible and/or necessary.

This please. It seems you want to run a Host-Your-Own show and deemed that by posting a lot in other sections would allow you to run one ASAP. The point of the rule to create a HYO is not so you can post a ton in other sections but to prove that you are not only here for HYO shows and are an active part of the community. Posting just to add to your post count does not help this. You have made 42 posts in less than 7 days, (and started 8 topics) that is quite a bit.

/To be fair I too have made quite a bit in the past 7 days, but 95% of those are in the NCAA threads because it's March Madness. :P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:02:29 PM by vadernader »
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 09:21:19 PM »
I checked my own post count, my own number is 4.7 something post wise, (soon growing,). I think i have no purpose here other than boosting post count.

i will do an HYO myself, i want to try to slow down. i am not recognizing the purpose of why the rule exists for HYO. I am also not recognizing the purpose of site and its use.

42 in less than 7 days is a problem. I acknowledge that. i am trying to be fully comprehensible. GuyWithFace I  am attempting proper grammar.

I think I  took the mod who runs that sections advice too literally and as Steve Gavazzi is saying, im trying too hard to be an active member.

Would it be appropriate to leave and let you all go about running the site? do you want me to stay, or should i just go as im obviously not going to fullfill a purpose?

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 09:52:41 PM »
I am also not recognizing the purpose of site and its use.

This is a fan forum for discussing CBS's daytime game show The Price is Right.
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 10:02:23 PM »
Im jumping into too much too quick, im going to heed Steve's advice on stepping back.