Author Topic: Bob recaps in color CSS format like Drews  (Read 2037 times)

Offline steven.jordan.332

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
Bob recaps in color CSS format like Drews
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:06:41 PM »
I have been looking for a specific set of recaps, Bob Barker era ones in the CSS color style like RoadGeek Adam our main recapper creates. where on here would they be?

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
Re: Bob recaps in color CSS format like Drews
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 09:21:28 PM »
They don't exist. Bob recaps were done by a different recapper.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 09:40:38 PM »
so what i am looking for was done by who, and where would i find what i am looking for?

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 09:51:48 PM »
Until 2010, the main recapper here was Joe_Capitano. I don't know how long he was the main recapper, but he provided recaps during Bob's final two seasons up to Drew's third season. You can find his Bob Barker recaps in these two boards:

http://www.golden-road.net/index.php?board=35.0

http://www.golden-road.net/index.php?board=36.0

...if that's what you're referring to.
“I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

My favorite pricing games: Switcheroo, Card Game, Hit Me, Dice Game, Cover Up, Bullseye ('76), Magic #, Pathfinder, Let 'em Roll, Secret X, Clock Game, and Line 'em Up.

Correctly predicted games in FPG: Stack the Deck, Lucky $even (3), Switch? (2), Punch-a-Bunch, Plinko (4), Bullseye, Freeze Frame, Balance Game (2), Danger Price, Cover Up (5), Double Cross (3), Pass the Buck, It's in the Bag (2), Swap Meet, Rat Race (2), Bargain Game, Grand Game (2), Dice Game, 1 Right Price (2), Double Prices, Squeeze Play, Card Game, Gas Money, Coming or Going (3), That's Too Much! (2), 3 Strikes, Pocket Change, More or Less, Race Game, ˝ Off, Cliff Hangers, Flip Flop, Clock Game, Push Over, Pick-a-Pair, Side By Side, Pathfinder, Pay the Rent

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 10:00:47 PM »
You are close, I am looking for them in this particular style: http://www.reevesarmy.com/floridafreeways/recap-19981224.html

Who was the Recapper?

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 10:08:11 PM »
You are close, I am looking for them in this particular style: http://www.reevesarmy.com/floridafreeways/recap-19981224.html

Who was the Recapper?

You won't find any more of those. That one specifically was done by Kitch for some reason or another, but he did not do all of them. There aren't any others in the format you are looking for.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 10:34:17 PM »
I am curious as to how many Kitch did that way?

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 10:36:00 PM »
I am curious as to how many Kitch did that way?

One. That one. Like I said that's the only one he did as far as I know and that was a special occasion as he had the episode on YouTube to go off-of. There are not full recaps for all Bob episodes in those formats.

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 10:39:08 PM »
i see, Drew's didn't start in that style until season 39 if i am correct?